Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

2.5 lb off!!! Back to Target!

Woop Woop! I lost a whopping 2.5lb this week, and it flickered to 3lb. I'm so pleased, this is the most I've lost for months and months and I looked back in my book, I haven't been at my target since June - that 3lb may not seem much but it shows how flippin hard it is to stay at target.
Anyway, you can probably tell that I'm super chuffed this week, I didn't even have my Tuesday night treat. I would like the good work to continue and get one or two under but we shall see.

One further word...Hellie, Acual Effort (TM) rocks :D

That is FANTASTIC news Jay ~ go you!!! Am so pleased for you hun, if anyone deserves a good loss it's you ~ bet you can't stop grinning!!! xx

Wednesday 21st - Green

Breakfast - scrambled eggs and mushrooms on toast (B)

Lunch - baked sweet potato and bean

Dinner - pasta carbonara with bacon (4 syns) and cheese (A)

A - milk
B - ryvita

syns - club (6) 3 gingernuts (6)

Last edited:
Thursday 22nd October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - eggs, bacon, mushrooms, toast (B)

Lunch -

Dinner - Liver and bacon casserole done in the slow cooker - with onions, swede, carrots and beef stock cubes. With a mountain of mashed potato :D

I'm so looking forward to my dinner, it's been in the slow cooker since 8am!! This is real winter warmer food and cheap too, the liver was only a pound - wow!

Oops, I've been very lax with my diary this week and with my food too. Bah. Had some bad news this week as someone very close to me passed away so the food goes all wrong when I'm sad. Anyway, trying to be good now!! Probably going to have one or two on this week but at least I'll know why. Not going to help though as it's half term and I'll be talking DD out and about all week so there'll be lunches and coffees out. Oh well, life gets in the way sometimes and I'm going to enjoy this week off, pounds on or not!!

Hey Hun, you have the right attitude, sometime life does get in the way and turns things upside down for a bit but if it didn't there would be no enjoyment.

I do hope you feel better after your bad news, I understand what you mean when you say you go off track when your are emotional, I do the same. Fingers crossed for you this week being out and about! I find it especially hard going for a coffee as there is always something naughty to catch my eye!!!

Hi Hun...just thinking that I havent seen you posting today...hope that you had a good weekend.

xxx

Thank you all so much girls. I'm okay for the most part but did have a fab girlie day out yesterday with the little one. I don't get too much time with her so going to make the most of it this week.

Anyway, yesterday was totally on plan!! First day in about 4 days I think but hey ho, I know if I have a really good week then I can lose weight as last week proved so stuff it if I gain this week.

We shall see tonight. I'm making an SW tea for tonight, beef chilli with jacket potato. If I plan in advance on a Tuesday there's no falling off the wagon and grabbing a pizza in Tesco after WI! I'm also certain we will have lunch out tomorrow so I'm doing the best I can when I'm not out and about.
Not much planned today, just pottering about in town and a nice long walk with the doggy. Have a good day all!

Hey Hun, I'm glad to hear you are being positive and not worrying too much if you have a bit of a blow out. The way I look at it is as long as you enjoy the blow out and its not massive then what the heck! Good luck for WI hun x

OMFG - 3 flippen pounds on. I don't believe it, I really don't.
Must be shockinly good this week. My goodness me. Stunned with that, I am so surprised - I thought 2 but 3. Phew.

Hey Hun, Don't worry too much you will be just fine and it will fall off you. I wouldn't be surprised if some of that 3lb is fluid hun, after I have had a few naughty days i find that I retain a lot more water than normal and feel really bloated!

Day one of being good begins and I've had temptation put my way today on a day out, but I resisted it all!!

Wednesday 28th EE

Breakfast - 3 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes

Lunch - chicken and bacon in bbq sauce (I guess 4 syns, didn't eat much) with salad. Romboults biscuit with coffee (1.5) - see I'm even counting that!!

Dinner - chilli (as for Tuesday) with rice

A - milk B - hifi bar

Keep up the good work hun and have a great weekend (I won't be on here til next wednesday so good luck for wi too - you will be just fine!) x

Oh I hope it is girls! I'm trying hard to be good but day trips out really don't help. Eek!!

Breakfast - bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes

Lunch (out) pork, bean and tomato casserole with cabbage (a very small portion and expensive!!)

Piece of carrot cake - yummy :)

Dinner - chinese take away (I know, I know) veg chop suey with plain noodles - the best choice I think and about as syn free as you can get, just the oil I think. Half a dozen prawn crackers.

Out again tomorrow but not eating out, oh no, no cake will pass my lips. Promise.

Well, cake did pass my lips but I knew what it was and I counted it so all is well!

I'll be glad to get back to work so my eating kind of gets back to normal, these days out wreak havoc with the plan :) but it's been great to spend time with OH and DD and do family type stuff.

Friday 30th Red day

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs and a heap of grilled mushrooms on toast (B)

Lunch - boiled egg and cress sandwiches (B). I really fancied this for some odd reason! My goodness they were sooooooooo good too. Yummy.

A Mr Kipling Cherry Bakewell and a cuppa in the cafe in the woods. 10 syns.

Dinner - home made turkey and bacon burgers with cheese (A) with roasted butternut squash and a huge salad.

I just need to retain this momentum over the weekend (thankfully nothing on, phew) and I can hope to sts or lose one.

Back