Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

Moi!!

I'm getting cravings for a huge bowl of pasta, I'm missing lots of carbs I think on the SE week. Having a jacket spud for tea but a small one at that, it's tiny compared to the one OH is having. This had better be worth it....

Sunday 8th November. SE.

Brunch - bacon (1/3) 2 eggs, mushooms, tinned toms, 2 small toast (B)

Lunch - some grapes and a FF yoghurt

Dinner - jacket spud and chicken breast (1/3) with ratatouille and 28g cheese (A)

A - milk B - ryvita crackerbread

Syns - 2 laughing cow light (3) rich tea (2) rocky bar (6)

Last edited:
Another week begins and the weather is awful here today, cold, damp and foggy. Don't really want to take the dog for a walk!

Monday 9th November SE

Breakfast - 2 small slices french toast served with mixed summer fruits and 0% greek yoghurt

Lunch - 2 scrambled eggs with cheese (A)beans (1/3) and mushrooms

Dinner - Mixed vegetable curry (onion, carrot, broccoli, cauli, tinned toms) with rice (1/3)

A - milk B - bread
A - cheese B -

Syns - Highlights hot choc (2) rocky bar (6)

Last edited:
You! Well, you are full of surprises. :) What did you do? How long? *interested*

Hope SE has paid off hun, you deserve a loss, good luck for tonight xx

Brilliant!!! That worked wonders...fabulous loss. Well done x

Hey Hun...what did you do to shift that much weight this week???

Well done by the way!!! Thats fantastic!!

xxxx

Good old success express Mrs V, works a treat for me when I put my mind to it! It's been hard work though I must say and I'm so ready for a break and going back to normal plan, bit like you after FF I guess!

Anyway, today hasn't been such a good start to the week as I've been really busy, missed lunch due to meetings and didn't have a proper breakfast. Bah.

Wednesday 11th November - Bah day

Breakfast - banana and pear and FF yoghurt over about 2 hours!

Lunch - very late and I succumbed to a Starbucks Turkey panini with my skinny latte. Didn't have a cake but I so wanted one, they looked lovely. They had Christmas pudding cupcakes which looked devine. So pleased I resisted though.

Dinner - Baked potato with beans, bacon and cheese (B) and some salad to make up the third superfree!!

Thanks Mary, it does work, worth it even for a day or two but a week of it gives cracking results and to be honest, I only really did it for 5 days Thursday to Monday as Tuesday I hardly eat anything anyway!! So 5 days did a lot of good!

I'm doing it this week too! I need the boost!

Trying to have a better day today!

Thursday 12th November - Green

Breakfast - 1 sachet oatsosimple made with water (B)

Lunch - low fat supernoodles, FF yoghurt, banana, orange

Dinner - Eggs, SW chips and beans

Friday 13th (Eeeek!!)

Not sure of the day, I'm just grazing really as we are out to friends tonight.

Breakfast - big bunch of grapes and a banana

Lunch - sachet of oastosimple (B) and a FF yoghurt

Dinner - at friend's house. Yum!!!

Normal food service will be resumed over the weekend :)

Hmm, so Friday night was carnage food wise and yesterday wasn't too good either!

Yesterday - poached eggs with rocket and 2 small slices toast, a toasted flat bread sandwich in town (resisted a cake again though!), dinner was Tesco finest chicken kiev with root veg mash (bad mash though not home made) and peas and then I succumbed to a load of cheese and ryvita.

Bad. Girl.

Today is better and will remain so!!

Sunday 15th Extra Easy

Brunch - 2 poached eggs with a heap of rocket on 2 small slices of toast topped with ham. Absolutely gorgeous!

Snack - banana and orange and FF yoghurt

Dinner - roast chicken breast with mash potatoes, roast parsnips, carrot, broccoli and cauliflower. Gravy 2 syns

A - milk

Syns - gravy (2) spread (2)

Monday again, I feel bloated, tired and oh so cold!

Monday 16th - Green

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (B) with a sliced banana and milk (A)

Lunch - home made carrot, coriander and lentil soup (yummy!) apple, FF yoghurt, orange

Dinner - Jacket potato with mixed bean chilli and salad

Syns - syrup in coffee (2) cheese (6) 3 rich tea (6)

Last edited:
Back