Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

Fantastic loss hun, bet you are well chuffed :) I have every confidence that you will be in the nines next week ~ are you for changing your target? Have a lovely weekend xx

Not sure on changing the target, I've always wanted to shift another half stone but could never be doing with the hard work. Still, I'm trying to get to 9st11 which is the lowest I can be without changing my target (and the lowest I ever would have been!!) We shall see.

Friday Extra Easy/Flexi

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and half a plate of rocket salad

Lunch - Small portion of pasta (left over) with mushrooms, red onion and egg (bit like carbonara but missing out the bacon - dare I say it, to save some cals????). Served with more rocket salad - we have a lot in our house atm!

Dinner - this is where it could go awry as we have people round for dinner. Starter is okayish, main is super duper SW friendly and I'm not having dessert. The tough bit will be the cheeseboard, I am going to try and limit how much I have!!

A - milk (coffee!) B - will use for bread tonight

Syns - cheese & crackers

Well, very tired today due to a late night so the temptation is to eat and eat baaad food, which I will not give in to!
I totalled 25 syns last night which I don't think is too bad for a dinner party (it's not having pud you see...) so only 10 syns to make up for and I think I've easily done that so far this week.

Today's food - Red day

Brunch - 3 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes

Dinner - Baked sweet potato with coronation chicken (2 syns for mango chutney, 2 syns for almonds) and a huge salad of leaves, tomato, onion, carrot and cucumber

A - milk A - cheese
B - ryvita B - apple and blackberries (mmmmmmmm!)

Syns - 4 for dinner and probably 3 for creme fraiche on berries

Have a lovely weekend all. xxx

Good work this week! Keeping an eye on you. Reckon you'll be beating me before long.

x

Ooh I don't know about that. I have cheesecake calling and OH has just reminded me that Sunday's in Lent don't count. Hmm, I normally do count them but OMG, the cheesecake looks divine.....

Sunday EE

Brunch - 2 bacon, 1 scrambled egg, mushrooms and tinned toms

Dinner - pork, pepper and tomato casserole with roast potatoes, carrots and peas.

A - milk B - berries (blackberries and blackcurrents)

Syns - tbc.......

Looks like you are doing really well - hopefully you will be there in no time. How did the cheesecake dilemma resolve itself?

Ah... It was tough, but all was well. I fell into the cheese and cracker pit instead though!!!

So today, Monday and the sun is shining YAY!!!!

I think a RED day today with lots and lots of superfree.

Breakfast - banana and vanilla yoghurt

Lunch - 2 egg omelette with ham, mushrooms, red onion and a huge salad. 14g cheese (1/2 A)

Dinner - home made burgers in a B choice roll, 14g cheese (the other half A!) and a huuuuge salad.

Other B choice will be blackberries and blackcurrants stewed with FF Fromage frais.

Death by cheese...what a way to go! I too had cheese indulgences yesterday, so I feel your pain (or should that be pleasure?!). I'm sure a good day today will see you right for tomorrow. The Battle of the 9s is still on! :D

Oooh almost there! Well done you :D

Well done - so very close now! :D

I'm pleased with half a pound, I did have lots of cheese and crackers and went over on the synnage over the weekend so half isn't too bad. 9 something is mine next week!

I've been hungry today. Trying not to take too much to work but I don't like being hungry and found it hard to resist biccies this afternoon (our office always has biccies!)

Wednesday Green

Breakfast oatsosimple with water and sweetener (B)

Lunch spicy bean soup (beans, tomatoes, onion, carrots, pepper, spices). Activia FF yoghurt and an apple.

Dinner Pasta with sauce made from bacon (4) tomatoes, onion, garlic, chilli & pepper, mascarpone (4) and served with a big salad. Cheese (A)

Other B choice will be stewed blackberries and baked apple with FF Fromage fraise.

Last edited:
Morning all, sun shining again - it does make me feel good :D Still cold, but better than those awful grey days.

Thursday 4th Red

Breakfast 2 poached eggs on 2 small bread (B) served with rocket

Lunch tuna with light mayo (2 syns) and salad. Packet of velvet crunch snack thingys (4 syns). Activia FF yoghurt.

Dinner Roast chicken, mashed swede, carrots, leeks and broccoli and roast parsnips (B)

A - milk

Syns - 6 for lunch

Edited - change of lunch, left it too late to make soup and was mega hungry!!!

Last edited:
I do like Fridays. :D

Got to try and be good this weekend, I really want a good result on Tuesday. We have friends round tomorrow so I must try to stick to plan!

Friday 5th Red

Breakfast Big bowl of blackcurrants, blackberries & raspberries and a FF Activia yoghurt on top

Lunch 2 bacon, 2 poached eggs and tinned tomatoes on 2 small toast (B)

Dinner Shepherd's Pie made with extra lean lamb mince, carrots & onion and topped with mashed swede and cheese (A) Served with broccoli. Gravy (3?)

Supper Will be a 4 ryvita (B) with ham and relish (4?)

I'm not sure on the relish synnage as it's home made but I'm saying a syn a tsp (for the sugar!). Not really worried about the syns tbh as I'm not using them for anything else other than gravy and relish today so there's no way I'll go over 15!!

A - milk

What a beautiful day today, I actually sat out in the garden with a cuppa and a book this afternoon. Such a joy :)

Sunday EE

Brunch (very late! - late night last night) 3 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes with 2 small bread (B)

Snack - bowl of blackcurrants, blackberries and raspberries

Dinner - chicken wrapped in bacon with an xl laughing cow in the middle (1) new pots and salad

A - milk

syns - 4 ryvita crackerbread (4) with cheese (6)

I'm still stalking too! I could have written your post on 21st Jan (apart from the 'hormonal' bit!). The word 'deprived' is exactly how I've felt recently, and I've even used the word 'resentful' too - I've done this once, why am I struggling so much now?

Fortunately, I THINK I've got over that at last. We've recently changed to having some Red and Green days - oh the joy of eating cheese again!!! We need our A for milk every day, and our B for cereal, which neither of us wants to give up, so that's IT for the day on EE - or EEE which we had drifted into!

We asked our Consultant about Success Express last week, and so far so good - we think! Hubby has been at target for a year now, but always at the top end, so really wants to get down a bit, and I've been pi**ing around with the same half a stone for MONTHS now. I won a 6 week countdown in the Group Christmas Raffle - who is the lucky one! - and was DETERMINED to do it, but failed yet again. I've now bought another 6 week countdown...

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I really do find it very helpful!

Stalk away peeps!!! Good to know I can be of some help.

Anyway, been pretty busy these last few days so no entries but all is well and I'm pleased to say........

I lost another 2lbs making me.........

9 stone 12 lbs.

Hoorah!

Back