Jeannie where are you??

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Janey B, 3 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Janey B

Janey B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Jeannie, how did your weighin go this week, been watching for your post to let us know!! I do hope all is well with you.
    Janey. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jeannie1066

jeannie1066 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    hi janey hows you? im still here lost another 2 pounds on tuesday night so am so pleased, I expect it slows down a bit after a few weeks, im going to step up my walking this week, now off work for 6 days we are decorating my sons room next week, hope you are well, was swimming this morning with son and stepson and neice, it was lovely and suns out today so going in garden later for a bit
    xxx

4. Janey B

Janey B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done Jeannie, 21lbs off in the short time since you started, you must be so happy! All the excercise this week decorating, stretching etc., will also be a great help. I lost another 2lbs this week, now on wk3 of RTM i did 5days wk1 and 5 days wk2 so that i could be into wk 3 when we go out for a family celebration on Mon night! Keep up the good work and let me know how you get on next week.
    Janey. xx

5. jeannie1066

jeannie1066 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    thanks Janey will keep in touch xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.