Jell-o

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mfinnis, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. mfinnis

mfinnis Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi...my parents have just got back from my brothers (who lives in the states) and mum brought back some sugar free/fat free jell-o which we had for pudding tonight....she's diabetic so i figured it would be ok....checked it through the syn calculator and if I take my milk from my hex a allowance the whole lot would only be 1 1/2 syns and it was YUMMY!!!!

They do loads of sugar free flavours so I'm asking my bro to post me some over!!!! you can get it on e-bay too but pretty pricey...

I'm well chuffed to find a new treat! How does it compare with angel delight does anyone know??? I'm figuring its lower in sys as its sugar free and fat free.....

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Angel delight is 11 syns a packet I think - I know I ate a whole pack then came to regret it - I have freinds in the states so I can ask them to post me some.

Thanks for that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.