Step2 810kcal Jelly Jess is loosing the wobble

JellyJess

After going from being the curvy girl to just plain fat over the last ten years it's time to take action. Last year ended with me not wanting to go anywhere my photo would be taken and just feeling scruffy all the time as none of my nice clothes fit me....I don't think anyone has seen me in anything but jeggings for a year! I'm fed up on missing out on life because I'm fat.

Im great at starting diets but not finishing the job. Over the years I have lost a couple of stone a few times then got complacent and put it on plus more again. I like the idea of Cambridge as it is so strict. No room for thinking a little bit of something as a treat (wine, chocolate, etc) can be just a bit more!

Well tomorrow is my first weigh in after a week on step 2. Already have soo much more energy and less bloated so hope the scales reflect how good I feel.

Good luck Jess xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Little disappointed with 5lb loss for first week as I was hoping for the half stone!

But 3 3/4 inches lost.

Ready to to go another week.

Little disappointed with 5lb loss for first week as I was hoping for the half stone!

But 3 3/4 inches lost.

Ready to to go another week.

Hi JellyJess,

5 pounds is not to be sniffed at! You have done really well! Just think if you get that again next week you will be in the 12s! That combined with great inch loss and feeling all round better in yourself is a massive win, you are doing fab! xxx

Ready for second weight in tomorrow!

Almost 4lb off and an inch from my waist! Happy girl! :)

Thanks Julie. It makes the nightmares that I have eaten a KFC and gone off track worth it!

Decided to set a few markers for my weight loss. So here they are;

- first half stone - 13st2lb
- 5% of start weight - 12st 13.5lb
- first stone - 12st9lb
- 10% of start weight - 12st 4lb
- two stone - 11st9lb
- 15% of start weight - 11st 8.5lb
- 20% of start weight - 10st 10lb
- three stone - 10st9lb
- 25% of start weight - 10st 3lb
- four stone - 9st9lb
- 30% of start weight - 9st 7.5lb
- final goal - 9st7lb

Over a stone down with three to go! On a roll. :)

Had the odd wobble but getting into all the clothes that have been balled up at the back of my wardrobe is keeping me going. Now looking forward to them being too big so I can go shopping.:)

Had the odd wobble but getting into all the clothes that have been balled up at the back of my wardrobe is keeping me going. Now looking forward to them being too big so I can go shopping.:)

Yeah that feels good. I have been through all the stuff in my wardrobe and now have nothing that fits. I've bought a few things but trying not to spend loads until I get to goal.

Also I have no idea what I should be wearing! When heavier I saw lots of stuff I wanted to buy. Now I can't find anything I like. I need to learn a new style I think.

Back