Jelly Sweets the SW way

i use a rubber jelly mould in the shape of hearts. just have to push them out from the reverse side. no probs.xx

These were amazing and were a huge hit....and boy they set quick in like 1 hour in case anyone wanted to know....I made strawberry yoghurt ones and rasberry lemonade ones...the yoghurt ones were the biggest hit but both went down well :)

Hi, i like the sound of these. gonna give them a go.

kathrynmc said:
I have tried these and even my daughter liked them. How did you make the strawberry yoghurt ones.

Kathryn

If you use a quarter of a pint for the strawberry jelly and then whisk it up with yogurt to 1/2 a pint, then chill it in a container .

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
If you use a quarter of a pint for the strawberry jelly and then whisk it up with yogurt to 1/2 a pint, then chill it in a container .

Kx

Think I could be giving these a go too.!!! Think I'm going go be busy. All these new recipes I'm finding.

I have some lemon and lime in the fridge, can't wait to try some later.

these are lovely!

Made them for a taster evening!

Thanks for the brilliant idea!

Has anyone had any luck making them with the vegegel stuff? I tried but it didn't work...

I have just made these after finding this thread earlier! Have to wait another hour I think until they're properly set but I'm stupidly excited!

Thanks for such a great recipe!

Bx

Oooooo, I tried this last night with blackcurrant jelly and natural yoghurt, YUMMMMMM!!! These are my new favourite sweet snacks :)

these are lovely!

Made them for a taster evening!

Thanks for the brilliant idea!

Has anyone had any luck making them with the vegegel stuff? I tried but it didn't work...

I found the same - I've tried this recipe twice with the Vegegel but it just doens't seem to work? Is there another vegetarian alternative to Geletine thats not vegegel?

oooh just tried these with blackcurrant jelly....they did not last very long! really quick to make as well! :D

sairz252 said:
is it norm for them 2 be just like jelly cubes but not as tough 2 eat?

Yes , mine are. If you add yogurt or less gelatine they become even softer

Kx

I tried these tonight, I used one sachet of blackcurrent jelly, one sachet of Asda's version of vege-gel (I forget the name) and some total 0% yoghurt.

They were really nice, but not at all chewy. I was expecting them to be at least slightly chewy - did I get the wrong end of the stick? They really were just like easting very solid cubes of jelly and didn't satisfy my sweet craving at all. Still nice, though, but I'd rather have normal jelly.

Back