Jelly???

Gail1981

Hi everyone,
I'm in week 2 and loving sugar free jelly, the only problem is that I'm eating loads of it!!!
Is there a limit to how much we can eat per day? :confused:

Thanks BL I'm loving route to management but finding it really hard!!

Thats good about the jelly!, I love it with my 1 and only yoghurt (ate 7 yoghurts last weekend before I was meant to have them and put on 2lb in my first WI, LLC said to only have 1 a day from now on... oops :eek:)
I've eaten quite a lot today and feel a bit bloated so I may try to space my jelly eating out a bit as I tend to binge on it a bit in the evening

Also am I allowed 2 bars instead of a shake on management?? as I love the raspberry and cranberry bars :D

Hi Gail,

I was having one jelly and one small pot of yoghurt per day.. I chose to do that because I felt it was the 'normal' thing to do. Any extra I would only have as an indulgence :)

This was just my personal view - of course everyone chooses their own way :)

My LLC said I should only stick to one bar a day!!! she said it was to maintain discipline :)

I was a bit annoyed at first, but then again, thinking how a 'normal' person would think, I now am glad that I see having a cereal bar as a treat/snack, and I'm glad I didn't get used to having more than one per day...

just my thoughts :)

Back