Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Gail1981, 5 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Gail1981

Gail1981 Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm in week 2 and loving sugar free jelly, the only problem is that I'm eating loads of it!!!
    Is there a limit to how much we can eat per day? :confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    nope! its unlimited!! though, i wouldn't have 10 packs a day, but yeah - its our only "safe" food!! :giggle: :)

congrats on getting to rtm!! :)
  4. Gail1981

Gail1981 Member

Thanks BL I'm loving route to management but finding it really hard!!

Thats good about the jelly!, I love it with my 1 and only yoghurt (ate 7 yoghurts last weekend before I was meant to have them and put on 2lb in my first WI, LLC said to only have 1 a day from now on... oops :eek:)
    I've eaten quite a lot today and feel a bit bloated so I may try to space my jelly eating out a bit as I tend to binge on it a bit in the evening

Also am I allowed 2 bars instead of a shake on management?? as I love the raspberry and cranberry bars :D
  5. Mini_Me

Mini_Me LighterLife Returner

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Gail,

I was having one jelly and one small pot of yoghurt per day.. I chose to do that because I felt it was the 'normal' thing to do. Any extra I would only have as an indulgence :)

This was just my personal view - of course everyone chooses their own way :)

My LLC said I should only stick to one bar a day!!! she said it was to maintain discipline :)

I was a bit annoyed at first, but then again, thinking how a 'normal' person would think, I now am glad that I see having a cereal bar as a treat/snack, and I'm glad I didn't get used to having more than one per day...

just my thoughts :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.