Jenny Craig

twinkletoes5

Hi All,

I've finally bitten the bullet and decided to start on the Jenny Craig diet - my first months pack is due to arrive on 2nd Jan so will be starting on 3rd.

Have got 2.5 stones to lose - no idea how they have crept on.. probably something to do with moving in with my 6'4 man (who weighs less than me and eats twice as much)!!

I'm not sure if there are any other Jenny Craig-ers on here yet.. would be great to have some extra support and hear how others are doing on the diet!

Will let you know how I get on once I've done my first few days..

A x

Seems like JC is still a relatively unknown diet at the moment.. am struggling to find any others on here!

I've completed my first week on the diet - I have been so pleasantly surprised! The food has been really nice and apart from day 1 and 2 (where I was starving), I've felt full and havent really been missing naughty foods!

The best part is that I have lost 6lb!! Absolutely thrilled!

I'm guessing next week will slow down quite a lot - does anyone have any experience of this?

A xx

I did JC when I lived in oz, I loved it, I think it might be hard with a family to cook for too though? How are u getting on now?

Going really well so far - lost 9lb over the first 3 weeks. I live with my partner so have been cooking for him whilst eating the Jenny meals myself.

The food has been a really pleasant surprise - was hungry for the first few days but now am in my stride and going for it! I'm at the point now where the 3 meals plus snacks are really filling! Have also noticed that my skin is in the best condition its been in for a while! Probably down to all of the fruit and veg I've been eating!

Will probably order my second month of food next week.. hope they can do me a good price on it!!

how much is it costing you a month and do you have to buy fruit and veg on top of that?

It's meant to cost about £300 a month but I managed to get some discounts (always worth asking!). You do need to provide fruit and veg but they probably cost me less than £5 a week if I buy what's on offer :)

Seems expensive at first but for me i can't really put a price on success!! my second month of food has just arrived!

Pm me if you did want to join or find out more-I'm fairly sure they do discounts for people if they are referred.

Back