ProPoints Jenny's Scoffs

I actually did in the end! I'm a competitive person and my little sister is using it so trying to knock her off the top spot lol xx

Ace, it's good to have a bit of competition! I wish I could get SOMEONE else to play against, I'm sure the Wii cheats ;)

Food today isn't too bad. Had a monster breakfast, and have eaten too many "snacky" foods today, but I forgot my fruit, so I was hungry! And at least it won't be in my drawer for Monday!! Score!

Breakfast - 13pp
1/2 tin beans - 5pp
2 slices normal toast - 4pp
2 eggs - 4pp

Lunch - 5pp
Carrot & coriander soup - 2pp - EURGH I DO NOT LIKE SOUP, WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF...
1 x Warburton Thin Roll - 3pp

Tea - 9pp
Cheesey Pasta Bake served with green beans

Snack(s)
Banana - 0pp
Milky Way Cake Bar - 4pp
Velvet Crunch - 2pp
Creme egg - 5pp

Total - 38pp
Will have a snack later tonight too, though not sure what yet :)

Very nice plan! Snacks are the best bit! Brekkie sounds good! I too am not a fan of soup unless it is a glorified dip for loads of bread! X

Saturday: Well we started off well, then it all went out the window...!!!

Breakfast - 8pp

Mushrooms - 0pp
2 slices normal toast - 4pp
Philadelphia - 2pp

followed by
Banana - 0pp
150g Onken Vanilla yogurt - 2pp

Snack - 5pp
1 x Warburton Thin Roll - 3pp
Mexican Cheese Slice - 2pp

Lunch - 20pp??
Mum decided we'd go out for lunch, and I had a cheese & tomato panini (only non meat thing, and even then, the first one they brought out had ham in it!), I shared a portion of chips, and a cheesecake.

Tea - 13pp
I am still having my Veg Supreme Pizza, been looking forward to it all week!!

Snack(s)
Fibre Plus Bar - 2pp

Total - 48pp - Could have been a lot worse. A LOT worse.. "Before" I would have had a full portion of chips, and a full dessert, and a cake and hot chocolate after, and wanted more when I got home... I decided today that on reflection, I have not actually enjoyed my Vegetarian week. I feel it too much pressure now, to have to watch the meat, derivitives, fat, calories etc etc etc it's too overwhelming, and I've felt too restricted on my food.
So I won't be going back. The only thing though, meatwise, that I have actually missed, is tuna melts!! :D
Exercise wise, I went for a walk round one of the National Trust gardens. It was nice :D
And I have also achieved a NSV - Shamefully, today I am, for the first time in I don't know how long, wearing a pair of jeans that AREN'T elasticated waists... Proper jeans. With a button and everything.
More in my proper diary, this bit is meant to be for my food log haha

That's brill darling :) sounds a yummy lunch!!! :) and well done for restraint and fab about jeans! I stopped wearing trousers as I'm bigger on bottom
And always wear dresses lol! X

Me too! Bigger on the bottom anyway, Grandad always said the ladies in our family were perfect hourglasses, except the sand was all in the bottom half!
I like dresses, like my jeans and trainers better though!! :D

:D whats ur next occasion to look forward to? x

I LOVE THAT QUESTION!!! :D I <3 events!!!

On the 10th June, I have tickets to see Barry & Stuart, I don't know how well known they are, they're illusionists, magicians, I saw them on telly a couple of months ago, and they were ace, so when I saw they were in Aberdeen I snapped up some tickets!

Then on the 17th, I have a girly night out with the ladies from work (hence the shoes!!) and I have secured a taxi, so I can drink, and boy do I intend to drink!

Then the 24th, there is the summer BBQ for work, which will be a sober affair, since it's an official works do, but still looking forward to it all the same.

That's me for the next month :D

What about you?x

PS - 210 sleeps til Christmas hahaha !!!

That sounds like a lovely month! I would love to see live magicians!! Wow :)

Comedy show on Sunday 29th
Family bank hol meal on Mon 30th
Usually quiz on a tues and cinema on a wed...
Out for meal on 1st with work to celebrate qualification - will be no drink coz I'm driving... ;(
2nd - drinks with friend
4th - shopping and lunch with friend and the night out with dif bunch
10th -tea with friends
24th -my grans 80th afternoon tea

Next big event would be festivals - Kendal calling and Leeds

How are u? Xx

Awwww I would love to go to a festival, it was always Download for me. Maybe next year lol.
Sounds like some good things coming up, it is good that WW can fit in with real life!

Och I'm ok this morning, glad its the last day of my veggie week! Haha x

Food plan for Sunday 29th May

Breakfast - 6pp
2x normal toast with spread 5pp
Mushrooms
1xtbsp ketchup 1pp

Lunch - 12pp
3 x Meat Free Sausage Rolls

Tea - 12pp
5x falafel balls - 7pp
50g (dry weight) rice - 5pp
Tomatoes and some other veg

Pudding - 3pp
WW Wave Vienetta thing

Snacks - 12pp
Cheeseburger 7pp
Skinny Cow chocolate 3pp
Onken 2pp

Exercise - 20 mins Zumba, 35 mins Just Dance

42/42 dailies
Not sure how many weeklies left... not a lot.. - Checked, it's 19.... :D

Woo :)

Last edited:
Sounds good :) next yr download could be yr reward for getting to goal ;)

Morrisons didn't have skinny cow - gutted!

Xx

Aw no, maybe they will next week :D Hope you find it somewhere, it's ace stuff...

I just had a "f*** it" moment, and stuck 3 Meat Free Sausage Rolls in the oven for lunch. Started tucking in, felt really guilty, then PP'd them and they are only 4pp each, so it wasn't that bad after all!! :D Yay!

Awesome!!! So what meat are u having on ur first none veggie day? X

Bacon sarnie for breakfast, a tuna wrap for lunch, and a chicken stir fry for tea! :D

Maybe anyway, the tea might change yet :)

Missed my bacon sarnie this morning though, it's my sunday tradition!! x

Yummy!!! Xx

I feel really sick today, struggling.
Just want comfort food!

Breakfast
Bacon Sanger - 8pp

Lunch
Chicken Sangers - 11pp I think

Tea - ???

I'll work it out later .... x

~Flabulous~ said:
Fallafels are only 7pp?

The ones I had were from Couldron, a box of 10 falafel balls, I had 5 for 7pp :) that's worked out on a WW calculator using the NVs too.
Yummy with some ketchup!

Back