ProPoints Jenny's Scoffs

Hope ur feeling ok x

When are u bk on the meat chuck? X

Thank you, pretty lady :)
I am feeling better, had two monster cups of tea, and a fibre plus bar, and felt much better!

I started eating meat again this morning, had a beautiful bacon sandwich with BBQ sauce :D

Made a Warburton Square pizza tonight, with a tin of WW tomato & herb tuna, Sweetcorn and 2 light babybels. Carly, I <3 u for bringing this to my attention!!!

Yummy yummy yummy! Glad u enjoyed pizza and buttie :) xx

Right, let's try this "planning" malarky.

Plan for Tuesday -
Breakfast - Cereal. banana (7pp)
Lunch - Coronation tuna wrap (7pp) and some strawberries
Tea - haha.. er..... oops. Out for a burger, I've been looking forward to this for yonks - Haggis & Chicken Burger, with whisky & mustard mayo, red onions & smoked bacon

I guess the burger will take the last of my weeklies, my AP's and the last of my dailies... Hmm

Need to get a grip. Losing it again..!

U planned! :) now do next week :) butt kicked xx

Well done u! Xx

I see a nice shiny 5% there Carly, well done!!!

Food today:
Breakfast
3 Quorn Sausages (6pp)
1 x tbsp BBQ sauce (1pp)

Lunch
2 x Warburton Thins with Chicken, Cheese & Tomato (12pp)
Salad (0pp)
Pineapple (0pp)
Muller New York Cheesecake yogurt (2pp)

Tea
spicy potato wedges (6pp)
er...
Something else. Fish maybe... (4pp) and green beans (0pp)

I had a really bad night last night, ended up in floods of tears about dietting and food in general. The boy didn't know what to do with me, I don't blame him, I don't know what to do with me.

See on WW I get so so so many points, and this allows me, literally, to binge away to my hearts content. I can actually manage a packet of biscuits a day, and I don't think that is wise but while the lee-way is there to do it, I'm gonna do it because I have no willpower and no bloody backbone to say NO.

So I intended to take a night "off" last night, and just think. And in the end, I got maybe 2 hours sleep, and didn't even come up with an answer...

Deeply unhappy with food at the moment. But not being stupid enough to resort to comfort food...

Awww Hun! Why u unhappy with food? Can I help? X

Just struggling to say no to things :) I'm in the state of mind where I feel everything I pick is the wrong thing! I've already changed breakfast plan 3 times and it ain't even 6am!!

I so so want the ProPoints plan to work for me but it gives me leeway to scoff biscuits, I don't want to eat them!! Just need to be stronger and say NO!! :D

PLANNING! YES!!
Breakfast
Bacon, mushrooms, 1 slice of toast

Lunch
Leftover wedges
Need to stop & get some fruit on the way to work

Tea
Stirfry. Chicken I think, peppers, and onions :) noodles. Chopsticks. Yus

Today is going to be hell at work, I can feel it now.... lol. x

Last edited:
U can have them just in moderation! Pp will work ;) x

That’s the problem though, I'm too weak to do the moderation thing!! :confused: hahaha

But yesterday was 100% on plan. Today so far is 100% on plan... Trying to be positive!! :)

Completely re-did the plan...
Breakfast [10]
2 scrambled eggs (4pp)
2 slices brown bread (5pp)
ex.light flora (1pp)

Mid Morning Snack [7]
1 Warby Wrap (4pp)
WW Tomato Tuna (2pp)
1 tbsp Sweetcorn (1pp)

Lunch [11]
250g Potato Wedges (6pp)
1 pepper (0pp)
Peach Melba yogurt (3pp)
2 WW Oat Digestives (2pp)

Afternoon Snack [3]
Sprite Zero <3 (0pp)
Milky Way (3pp)

Dinner
Plenty left..

Major drama at work, now sorted. Thankfully.
I'm sleepy, been at work since 7am, roll on hometime..!

Glad it's sorted! Well done for a good day! lol I prefer moderation to abstinence lol x

Lol do it :) x

Righty..... big decision made.

Weightwatchers isn't making me happy. I am occasionally losing half a lb here, half a lb there, but I'm not making the right choices. So I'm taking some control and switching to SW. I joined a group last night and already feel better and more positive.

I love the ProPoints idea. The way of working out points is nutritionally sound, it makes sense, it just gives me, personally, too much freedom. I need to go back to basics for a while & kick start my life

I have a diary for thoughts and ramblings, it's in the Members Only section if anyone wants to go looking.

Thanks for your support while I've been doing Weightwatchers.
Onwards to a happier Jenny now :) x

Aw Jen I'm sorry ww didn't work out for u :( make sure and call in on my thread and let us know how ur gettin on xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Jen :) please stay in touch :) x

Back