Jennys TF journey

Hiya Im still feeling poo...one side of my face is killing me from head to ear... I think my cold is attacking me

Oh well I think today has been quite good but im finding it hard I had 2 shakes and an apple whilst at uni so that took me up to 2pm......then i was busy .....and still busy..... then at 9pm tonight i had my tea and added my lunch protein to it.... im now craving food like mad and i know its coz i just left myself too long and my heads banging

Sorry you seem to be having a rough time of it. I'm sure being under the weather has a lot to do with it and not eating enough isnt helping either

I'm hoping Thursday is easier for you and you do whats right for you xx

well its thursday day 6 of TF and I had a sneaky look at the scales its not weigh in day till Saturday morning but so far its looking good...so I am now spurred on to keep going...even though I can smell toast for my hubbys breakfast. So so far today I have had my shake plus fibre yum yum lol

days gone well. spag bol no spag for tea and yummy fruit and jelly waiting to set

another day another shake.... really need to start having my soups coz other wise im going to have soups for breakfast

well its not going amazing but im still going with it...

Hi Jenny

Sorry not been on - hope you're feeling better

How's it going today? Any better

:hug99:

xx

still not managing to stick to it but everyday is a new try. Im not giving up I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 20st 12 so I am 5lbs lighter than when I started ...but tbh im just not doing great.... but i will not give up I have learnt the hard way this week that life without bread is nice and eating bread yesterday in a shop sandwich absolutely killed so I am desperate to keep it going and keep off the painful stuff

Hang in there - the scales are going in the right direction which can only be a good thing

Well done on the 5lbs loss :clap:

xxx

5lbs less is not to be sniffed at, and this weight loss stuff is a learning curve. There is now way we can expect years of faulty eating to go overnight just cos we want it to, but sticking at it is what works, so well done missus.

I agree its not easy as you know from my diary I've been hitting the chocs much more than I should do lately but like you am keeping at it

Have a fab Friday

Well ive been on holiday and now Im back 21st 5lbs again ... oh well back on the diet

I wondered where you had got to, hope you had a fine time.

Dont worry about those 1lbs they'll soon be gone.

Like Vanda says, those lbs will be gone before you know it

xx

ive jumped off Tony ferg... I know its a waste... but i didnt like how yucky i feel when im on it..... so for now I am going to try counting calories and eating food

yeah of course im not leaving minimins....just not sure where I should be.... so far alot of the food ive been eating are WW so not sure whether ill end up pointing... Im happy to report though that I am feeling much much better now I am eating carbs etc again...

I am pleased that you are feeling better. You could always start a dairy on the ww thread or if you are not sure post in the members section.

have a great weekend

Back