Jeshiekah's Journey to a new me!

Jeshiekah

So I'm a few hours early! I start tomorrow morning. So excited! Can't wait to lose all this extra weight. Had a bath tonight and it really reminded me why I'm doing this. Gonna show everyone that I can be slim and sexy too!! Xxx

Yaaaay hun that's the positiveness ... Tomorrow s the first day of our new lives onwards and inwards :) xx

Ahh can't wait! I'm gonna go to sleep now though. Get some extra energy. Gonna probably need it! Xx

Good luck hun :)

Catdog xx

Good luck x

Day one is upon me! I just had a chocolate shake. Which wasn't too bad. They pack a lot more flavour that I thought it would! I think I'm going to struggle with the water. But here's to trying! X

Feeling a bit hungry. Had choccy shake and 500ml of water so far. Debating if I should have the porridge yet. Or perhaps at 11am. So then I can have mushroom pasta at 4.30pm. We don't have a microwave at home. So I need to have the meals at work. X

Feeling a bit hungry. Had choccy shake and 500ml of water so far. Debating if I should have the porridge yet. Or perhaps at 11am. So then I can have mushroom pasta at 4.30pm. We don't have a microwave at home. So I need to have the meals at work. X

Hiya chick are you on 3pks and meal? Can you have some more water now and try hang on until 12pm just so its not such a long wait for your third pack?

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Hiya chick are you on 3pks and meal? Can you have some more water now and try hang on until 12pm just so its not such a long wait for your third pack?

Catdog xx

I'm on 4 packs. I'm gonna probably wait til 11.30. Then have another at 4.30. Then when I get home I'll have a bar. And if I'm really hungry I'll have some veg x

I swapped porridge for mushroom pasta. Gonna have the porridge at home as I can cook it on hob! The mushroom pasta is lovey!! X

Good luck, Glad to see Day 1 is going well for you.

Thank you! It is going very well so far! I am struggling a bit with the water intake. I'm not used to this much plain water! Lol x

Good luck jeshiekah - you'll do fab!

Can you turn the water into a habit? Or have a glue every 10 mins? I thought I'd struggle but haven't as much as I thought I would tbh xxx

Thanks! It's reassuring that I like the stuff I've tried so far. I can imagine that the mushroom pasta would be lovely with real mushrooms in it! I think the water will be okay. I've just gotta be cold turkey with it all. I would normally eat out of boredom so I just need to remember when I'm actually hungry! Xx

It takes time to get used to it. Before this i only drank about 2-3 cups of water a day, mostly drank juice, But now i'm only drinking water, no tea, coffee or juice and i'm used to it now and drink about 3-5litres a day. When my cups empty just keeping filling it up and try to drink 1 litre in the morning, another in the afternoon and another litre in the evening and sometimes extra if i'm up late or thirsty after evening exercise. But you will get used to it.

The water will become a new habit just stick with it. I have the 1litres bottle and just keep sipping on it and before I know it ive done a litre :).

Good luck for the first day

Xx

I think my problem is I can't drink it if it's warm lol. So I get 500ml at a time. Which seems to be okay. I reckon I'll manage another 1l while at work. So that will make it 2l already. Which isn't that bad. I'm sure I'll drink that at home later too. X

Home now. Got my porridge to have later. So annoyed though. Get home and my family are having chips from chip shop. :( they know I started the diet today!! Bloody annoying. Xx

Jeshiekah said:
Home now. Got my porridge to have later. So annoyed though. Get home and my family are having chips from chip shop. :( they know I started the diet today!! Bloody annoying. Xx

Hey hun

Stay strong remember the reasons yr doing this... I got 1 more pack to have I going to do a diary in a bit when kids gone to bed :) x

louiseb78 said:
Hey hun

Stay strong remember the reasons yr doing this... I got 1 more pack to have I going to do a diary in a bit when kids gone to bed :) x

I'm doing it for myself and my health. I was also doing it for my fiancé. But he's pissed me off too :( its okay. They are nearly finished and I've managed to stay in the room with them eating. My mum even bloody offered me chips. So infuriating. :( xx

Back