Jeshiekah's Journey to a new me!

There we go but u said no so well done hun u could av said sod it but yr strong and u said no :)
Little achievements remember :) x

:) happy that I said no. Don't really get why they asked if I wanted it lol. Xx

Blergh. Tried the sweet porridge. That is disgusting! Tried putting cinnamon. Still yucky. Gonna have some mushrooms and chicken I think. I didn't eat the porridge and I've only had 2 meals today so is that alright? Xx

Jeshiekah said:
Blergh. Tried the sweet porridge. That is disgusting! Tried putting cinnamon. Still yucky. Gonna have some mushrooms and chicken I think. I didn't eat the porridge and I've only had 2 meals today so is that alright? Xx

It would be but you need a 3rd pack too and a multivitamin xxx

Mrs.S. said:
It would be but you need a 3rd pack too and a multivitamin xxx

I've got bar for later on while I read my book :) x

You've done really well. Stupid people asking if you want chips!!! Think they do it out of habit.

You've done great :) can't believe they offered u chips not good I've told my family to slap me of I ever put food in my mouth lmao :) xx

Haha. I couldn't get on with the porridge. So I went out and bought some chicken and mushrooms for my dinner. Gorgeous! Xxx

Just eaten the praline bar. Yum! That's on my to re order list lol. Also I know it's only day one. And it's probably all in my head. But I'm feeling really cold. Got my blanket out. Feet are freezing. Xx

Day two!!

Woke up with a bit of a buzz. Went and made the banana shake. It smelt really good. But I thought I might not like it cos I've never really enjoyed banana shakes. But to my surprise it was lovely! I made it ever so slightly thicker and it was just like drinking frijj. Yummy! Today I've got the chilli in the silver packet. Don't know of that's the good or bad one haha. Have to find out.

Hope everyone is doing well! Xxx

Got to work too early. No-ones here to let me in the office haha. Just standing in the hallway. Atleast it gives me a chance to look on here hehe xxx

hahaha thats funny, dedication! x

I'm in work now. Doing updates on my computer. It's like work doesn't want me to work! Haha. Suits me fine ;) xx

im working from home today, need to sign on at 9am :)

Well no-ones here yet. So kicking back! I normally work my fat arse off(soon to be small haha) so it's a nice rest. I caught up with sleep on the train in. So I'm all set. :D xx

Good Luck on day 2. My second day too like you found day 1 great.
Skinny mini's here we come. Day off for me but iv got a 12 stint at the work tomorrow. I work at a mental hospital so it will keep me distracted! Got to understand stress doesn't equal takeaway! Hahaha

Have a nice day and keep saying 'no' :)

Thanks. And good luck to you too. By tummy feels a bit weird today. Was up last night at about 2 with a belly ache. Not sure why. Maybe I need more water. Gonna keep at it though xx

Ahh. Feeling hungry now. Need to wait til 1.30 for lunch really though. Otherwise I'll. Be starving later! Xxx

Eating chilli silver pack. Not too bad actually. Thought it would be worse. Feel like there's too much tho lol. Xx

Had silver chilli pack the other night (yummy!)

White chilli pack for me tonight with green pepper.

Well done. How you feeling?

Back