Jeshiekah's Journey to a new me!

Omg had a massive argument with my fiancé who's in france at the moment on a uni trip. Felt like giving up. Then in the train home I chatted to my mate and we are gonna go nandos. I'm gonna be sensible and just have plain chicken and salad. But I need to vent. And this is how we do that lol. Also I needed encouragement to stick with this. So I weighed myself. Early I know. But ive lost 6 lbs in 2 days! I know it's probably water weight but still not too shabby. Xxx

Hugs hun :(

OH's are hard work - but I imagine even harder when far apart.

Have a lovely evening, take it easy and remember why you're doing this! xx

Thanks hun. It's just annoying to have an argument on this diet. Makes you feel crap lol. We are okay now. But I just want him home really xx

Feeling a lot better now. Had a rant with my bestie and settled in bed. I behaved myself in nandos. Was do tempted by the chips and rice combo I normally have! But had the salad instead which was actually very nice :) feeling sleepy now. Got my bar to have and book to read xxx

Glad your feeling better hun, good to get it off your chest :)

Well done being good at nando

Xxx

Thanks gun

Start of day 3: waiting til I got to work an had vanilla shake. Yummy! Such a nice flavour. I've got cottage pie later for lunch. Hopefully that's okay. Adding up a lot for re order :) I'm feeling a bit light headed today. And vision seems to be a lot brighter haha. Weird. Me and fiancé worked things out. He's back in uk today. But I'm still not seeing him for another week :( hope today goes well for everyone xx

Haha *hun not gun!

Eating cottage pie now. Thought it would be nasty. But pleasantly surprised. Pretty weird colour though lol. How's everyone doing? I'm not as hungry as I was on day one xx

Aw the week til you see your fiance will pass fast xxx

Ooo the look of the cottage pie put me off ordering!! LOL

I'm on day two surprised how full am feeling! Loving it :)

Xx

Well there's a possibility it will be longer than that. He has exams at uni. Boo! Xx

Still 100% but really feel like giving up. Fed up and bored and feel like everything is too set out. I think I'd rather lose weight on my own terms and with more exercise to keep fit. On slim and save I just feel tired from lack of sugar and calories. Sigh. X

Day 4 had vanilla caramel shake which wasn't that great. Getting fed up of this plan. I feel like I could probably loose weight myself. As I did before by just eating healthy. But I was still allowed treats. This is just boring. There's no fun :( no treat at the end of the day. I don't like the Truffa bars. So yeah I'm fed up. X

You're bound to feel down at first, this diet is a huge shock to the system but so worth it. Have a look through some of the long term members diaries or the success pictures thread. Only you know what's best for you, but there's a reason why you chose this plan above the others. Are you having the protein and veg too? Hope you feel better soon x

aww hun u got to do whats best for you and what you feel you like...theres not much i dont like except the muesli bar that was not the nicest but everything else is nice i think thats why i coping! sort of...lol

am here for you hun xx

I'm just really bored of it. I know why I started it. But I just enjoy my food too much. I really want to just control my calories myself and do it slowly. I have a feeling that I'll get saggy skin too if I do it too fast. Xx

i support your choice no matter what... however...

one thing you keep talking about is a treat with food.

You are not a dog, do not reward yourself with food.

its this thinking that is different between thin people and people with a weight issue. believe me, im married to a thin person! he doesnt treat himself with food, he does it with a video game, a special coffee or a new t shirt.

Please keep your diary going no matter what you do. Good luck

Back