Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Well things not been good sw wise, feel like I'm going to gain it all back but even feeling rubbish about it isn't helping kick my ass back into gear!!! :mad:

Awwwwww why haven't you been good SW wise?

Just can't seem to keep on plan. I can do a day or 2 then just pig out on naughty foods!
Partly because theres a big fat chocolate cake in the kitchen from last week's party and I keep dipping into it!! I'm throwing it away now!

I did want hubby to take to work but he never did :(

[QUOTE=Jess
Ah hun, try not to stress about it, you're pregnant! To some extent you have no control over what your body wants to eat! Try not to put yourself down if you have a bad day, you want to enjoy being pregnant, not feeling crap cos you've eaten some chocolate (which clearly baby told you he wanted) You're doing a grand even trying to control your gain, and there will be some let's face it!
Xx

Just can't seem to keep on plan. I can do a day or 2 then just pig out on naughty foods!
Partly because theres a big fat chocolate cake in the kitchen from last week's party and I keep dipping into it!! I'm throwing it away now!

I did want hubby to take to work but he never did :(

I've still 3/4 christmas cake in the press... keep saying i'll throw it but can't bring myself to

See I thought Jess's idea was brill until I read yours, then I thought I couldn't possibly waste anything its the way I've been brought up. Just trying to think of ideas for the cake instead of wasting it or eating it all.

Ok so could you cut it up into reasonable syn pieces, give hubby some to take to work, is it possible to freeze cake??????????? How much is left?

Jess Ah hun said:
Thanks, yeah i shouldnt stress over what i eatr or not, its not good but cant help it! yet i dont stop myself :/ Typical evil circle lol. But to be fair i guess i have done ok so far.... yes blame baby :p he told me to lol. x

I've still 3/4 christmas cake in the press... keep saying i'll throw it but can't bring myself to

See I thought Jess's idea was brill until I read yours, then I thought I couldn't possibly waste anything its the way I've been brought up. Just trying to think of ideas for the cake instead of wasting it or eating it all.

Ok so could you cut it up into reasonable syn pieces, give hubby some to take to work, is it possible to freeze cake??????????? How much is left?

Ohh im so like that too, i hate waste and rather eat it then throw away... i need to learn in that case its not always good... Its a huge and i mean huge choccy cake from shop an ive had about half this week now :O :O
but its so good and i dont want to waste money :/ i wouldnt throw the money away.....

Ive decided to stop moaning and hopefully tomorrow i can start fresh again. get back on plan as much as possible...
Im 23 weeks tomorrow and so far im up 15.5lb so i feel ok with that as im over half way! (its just the 16lb i gained before i got pregnant that pees me off! lol) xx

Well new day, new week, new start!!

Breakfast is weetabix!. Banana.
Lunch I'm having a salmon cooked dinner as Robs on lates this week.
Tea. Something simple so likely jacket spud, salad or pasta in sauce!

Bring it on :D

Well new day, new week, new start!!

Breakfast is weetabix!. Banana.
Lunch I'm having a salmon cooked dinner as Robs on lates this week.
Tea. Something simple so likely jacket spud, salad or pasta in sauce!

Bring it on :D

Great attitude hunnie...
Yummie day :)
Hope you're well? x

Great attitude hunnie...
Yummie day :)
Hope you're well? x

Yeah feeling pretty good thanks. I've had it pretty easy at the minute except when I was ill!
How are you? X

Yeah feeling pretty good thanks. I've had it pretty easy at the minute except when I was ill!
How are you? X
Yea am good ta.. Pretty painful back the last few days but otherwise good... xx

Yea am good ta.. Pretty painful back the last few days but otherwise good... xx

Oh good. Yeh hate backache...

Well I'm 23weeks today!! :-D flying by.... X

Your pregnancy really is just flying...
How's Jacob getting on in his new room? x

here bump!

2014-02-03 14.41.54.jpg

Jacobs going great in his new room now :) it was only first night he was bad an we slept with him. But 2nd night he slept on his own anyway. Must of been new room as its like twice the size of his old room!!
Its so adorable too as he now understands hes going to be a big brother and his little brother is in mummys tummy :) Cannot wait for him to officially meet him, let alone us! Im so going to cry lol. x

here bump!

View attachment 123046

Jacobs going great in his new room now :) it was only first night he was bad an we slept with him. But 2nd night he slept on his own anyway. Must of been new room as its like twice the size of his old room!!
Its so adorable too as he now understands hes going to be a big brother and his little brother is in mummys tummy :) Cannot wait for him to officially meet him, let alone us! Im so going to cry lol. x

Bump is fab!!! Bump envy...

Ah bless him... I know what its like.. I had the box room at home and remember when I first moved out and into an apartment my bedroom was about 4 times the size of my room at home.. Took me ages to get used to it

Happy 23 weeks! And well done on getting back on it and doing well with your food :) xx

Yeah his room was quite small before so it's a big difference. He help decorate though so he feels more comfy :)

Gosh I can't believe I'm 23 weeks! I was only 7 weeks when I announced it on here :) it's flow by but kind of feels like it's dragging atm :/

Well lunch was salmon in chilli and ginger sauce , boiled potatoes, sugar snap peas and cabbage.
ForumRunner_20140203_175407.png

Dessert I had yogurt, meringue and grapes. 2.5syns

Oops posted too soon...
ForumRunner_20140203_175517.png

Tea tonight enjoyed jacket spuds with cottage cheese, cherse and onion mix.
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, gherkin, dairylea light triangles.

ForumRunner_20140203_175621.png

Now munching some vanilla, chocolate orange pancakes with banana ontop! Yummy :) x

ForumRunner_20140203_192054.png

Looks yummy!! How are you getting on hun?? :) xx

Back