Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Well things got worse and I had a bleed. Possible ectopic pregnancy. Went to hospital last night and this morning. Had a scan this morning though an all is ok thank goodness!! It was a bruise / clot on my womb that come away....

My due date officially 6th June. Pushed back 4 days!

View attachment 111921

Oh gosh Jess I'm sorry to hear you had a bit of a scare - I bled a few times in early pregnancy (later diagnosed as an ectropion on my cervix) and it's so scary x

SOOO pleased that everything is ok though! Look at your little bean :) :) Did you see its little flickering heart etc? It's amazing isn't it.

Congratulations x Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well for you x

Thank you!! Yes it's so scary!! I really thought the worst :(

Yeah she showed me the screen and the flicker in the middle an said was babies heart beat :D

Hoping I get a proper 12 week scan as she said that's likely be my dating scan :/ hubby couldn't be there and it was so fast and on bad terms so not all great!

I was correct with EDD too and it's 6th June whereas LMP and midwife says 2nd June! Just looking forward to baby growing nice and strong now.

Hope your ok xx

Thank you!! Yes it's so scary!! I really thought the worst :(

Yeah she showed me the screen and the flicker in the middle an said was babies heart beat :D

Hoping I get a proper 12 week scan as she said that's likely be my dating scan :/ hubby couldn't be there and it was so fast and on bad terms so not all great!

I was correct with EDD too and it's 6th June whereas LMP and midwife says 2nd June! Just looking forward to baby growing nice and strong now.

Hope your ok xx

Horrible isn't it :( I had bleeds at 4, 7 and 15 weeks - the one at 7 was the worst (this was the time I was diagnosed with this thingy on my cervix) as that was a real big bleed. No cramps mind, just lots of blood and I really thought it had all gone wrong x fortunately it was nothing to do with baby!

So pleased everything is alright x and a summer baby for you :) When will your 12 week scan be? xx

It's terrifying, isn't it. Glad everything is ok though. I had a scan at 7 weeks because I'd had a lap & dye before I fell pregnant and the consultant said a massive percentage of people have ectopic pregnancies after one. Then I had a bleed at 11 weeks but everything was ok, thankfully. Loving your pic of your little bean :) xx

Gorgeous picture and glad all is well with you and baby. <3 Little beanie baby picture is lovely!

We had a scare at 7 weeks, I had to have a colposcopy and had a lot more bleeding than I should have had afterwards due to the cervix being more delicate when you're pregnant - no one warned me though so I panicked! Was scary as hell but baby dude was fine. xxx

Horrible isn't it :( I had bleeds at 4, 7 and 15 weeks - the one at 7 was the worst (this was the time I was diagnosed with this thingy on my cervix) as that was a real big bleed. No cramps mind, just lots of blood and I really thought it had all gone wrong x fortunately it was nothing to do with baby!

So pleased everything is alright x and a summer baby for you :) When will your 12 week scan be? xx

It's terrifying, isn't it. Glad everything is ok though. I had a scan at 7 weeks because I'd had a lap & dye before I fell pregnant and the consultant said a massive percentage of people have ectopic pregnancies after one. Then I had a bleed at 11 weeks but everything was ok, thankfully. Loving your pic of your little bean :) xx

Gorgeous picture and glad all is well with you and baby. <3 Little beanie baby picture is lovely!

We had a scare at 7 weeks, I had to have a colposcopy and had a lot more bleeding than I should have had afterwards due to the cervix being more delicate when you're pregnant - no one warned me though so I panicked! Was scary as hell but baby dude was fine. xxx

yes it was awfully scary!!

thank you :D can see the tiny arms/legs!!

Il now be 12 weeks on 22nd Nov. see midwife on the 11th Nov,,, when i had the scan the lady said this will be my dating scan unless i agree to the down syndrome check then i think id get another around 12 weeks.... i always thought the down syndrome check was within your blood test??

Either way i want a scan around 12 weeks, its crazy how much baby looks like a baby at 12 weeks! found it funny that they get you to drink lots fluids for your scan, this was nil by mouth incase it was ectopic and yet they scanned easily!

porridge with banana and cinnamon

2013-10-30 09.53.07.jpg

tuna salad
2013-10-30 12.24.09.jpg

Looks yummy! xx How are you today hun? x

And this was my tea... Fake kebab. Chips. Pitta. Lettuce. Onion. Garlic mint dip and chilli dip.

ForumRunner_20131031_090832.png

Breakfast just had shreddies and coffee....

I'm feeling good this morning, stopped feeling badly about the gains so far and trying to be on track as much as possible now.
Cramping has near enough gone too so feel relaxed without the pain now!

Hope your ok! X

And this was my tea... Fake kebab. Chips. Pitta. Lettuce. Onion. Garlic mint dip and chilli dip.

View attachment 112157

Breakfast just had shreddies and coffee....

I'm feeling good this morning, stopped feeling badly about the gains so far and trying to be on track as much as possible now.
Cramping has near enough gone too so feel relaxed without the pain now!

Hope your ok! X

Ahh good :) Yeah just try and be as good as possible, but if you're not some days then it's absolutely fine - please don't beat yourself up. You're pregnant :) You're allowed treats xx

exactly! :)

im out for a meal on Saturday so will be good within limit but enjoy myself! x

Hi hun x hope you're having a nice night out! x

Hi hun x hope you're having a nice night out! x

Hey, i had a fab time out thanks!
Very nice meal but gutted with not been able to have certain cheeses! :( lol

did a sunday roast for 11 of us on Sunday. turned out fab and told family over the weekend with this tshirt :D

Attachments

• 2013-10-29 19.03.50.jpg
    2013-10-29 19.03.50.jpg
    879.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 2013-10-29 19.03.40.jpg
    2013-10-29 19.03.40.jpg
    813.8 KB · Views: 205
Hey, i had a fab time out thanks! Very nice meal but gutted with not been able to have certain cheeses! :( lol did a sunday roast for 11 of us on Sunday. turned out fab and told family over the weekend with this tshirt :D

Aw, love the tshirt! Bet the family were chuffed to bits for you xxx

That T-shirt is fab! What a nice way to announce it :)

Awww that's lovely hun :) What a fab way to announce it xxx

yes! my youngest sister realised as soon as he turned his back! :D they are very excited.

Been on plan for the whole day! about time haha.

pea, ham and potato for lunch,.
2013-11-05 12.09.08.jpg

made some mini quiches for tea...
2013-11-06 17.15.36.jpg
2013-11-06 17.30.10.jpg

followed by a nice warm sweet milk drink & some sliced banana on toast sprinkled with sweetener

2013-11-06 21.41.55.jpg

pregnant &amp; trying to maintain or lose! :)

Jess your tea last night looked lovely !
I really need to get back on sw!!

Thank you :D

Im finally back on track properly without the naughty snacking or stuff!
Heres my lunch today.. i have it as main meal with hubby working lates

Pork ribs with homemade bbq sauce, roast potatoes and salad.
1457745_10153404348510386_18911020_n.jpg

Back