Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

The frozen berry drink is amazing. And after topping up again they've defrosted enough to eat :)

Had a ok day do far. Still got abit of a cold. But we've been in the garden whilst Rob paints the house. He's took a week of to get it done!

In the mean time me and jacob washed the cars. What fun that was = both soaked!! Lol

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

The frozen berry drink is amazing. And after topping up again they've defrosted enough to eat :)

Had a ok day do far. Still got abit of a cold. But we've been in the garden whilst Rob paints the house. He's took a week of to get it done!

In the mean time me and jacob washed the cars. What fun that was = both soaked!! Lol

Soggy fun xx

Well another successful day.

Green plan
B- strawberries & yogurt

L-
ForumRunner_20140728_181317.png

T- garlic chilli pasta with peppers onions and carrots.
ForumRunner_20140728_181448.png

HEA- cheese & milk.
HEB- none as of yet but will use on hifi bars.

Syns - 0.5syns. May use later tonight if Grr peckish.

Really glad to see Jacob is now feeling a lot more himself... you'll be run off your feet no doubt as they seem to bounce back with twice the energy as if to make up for lost playing time. Lovely that you've got Rob home, even if he is painting the house too. Love the look of your drink, such a pretty colour, may have to pinch that idea :)

Really glad to see Jacob is now feeling a lot more himself... you'll be run off your feet no doubt as they seem to bounce back with twice the energy as if to make up for lost playing time. Lovely that you've got Rob home, even if he is painting the house too. Love the look of your drink, such a pretty colour, may have to pinch that idea :)

Thanks..and indeed he's been crazy hyper today now lol. And ate like a pig! But he hasn't ate practically anything since last Monday so doesn't surprise me he's starving!!

It's yummy and pretty! I really didn't care it wasn't alcohol, yet I never really drink anyways. Xx

Glad Jacobs feeling better :)
Your pasta looks lovely, so does your drink x

Well night feed done. Hopefully sleep until 7am. Who knows though as hesvhavibg a growth spurt again... 8oz in 1.5hours earlier!
Must sleep now as I'm taking boys to a den making session at play group tomorrow! Cannot wait :)

Well night feed done. Hopefully sleep until 7am. Who knows though as hesvhavibg a growth spurt again... 8oz in 1.5hours earlier! Must sleep now as I'm taking boys to a den making session at play group tomorrow! Cannot wait :) Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Sounds like a lovely day planned, hope he sleeps a little while now :)

Blankie fort time :D

Well we had a fun time!! Was a little late but always am haha.

Connor didn't sleep too well really. He was up again at quarter to six! Then again at quarter to 9.but he's been fine during the day with feeds.

Currently laid out in the garden making chalk drawings with Jaocb. An Connor in a mini tent next to me.

ForumRunner_20140729_152502.png

Also playing in water

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140729_153051.png
    ForumRunner_20140729_153051.png
    785.6 KB · Views: 70
Well we had a fun time!! Was a little late but always am haha.

Connor didn't sleep too well really. He was up again at quarter to six! Then again at quarter to 9.but he's been fine during the day with feeds.

Currently laid out in the garden making chalk drawings with Jaocb. An Connor in a mini tent next to me.

View attachment 147760

Peep boys

Well my WI class is getting closer... I leave about 7:15 and weigh around 7:30.... Can't wait to see what they say.
One bad meal from the whole week sure as heck can't make me gain... Well best not!! I've 8 WI go achieve 20lb loss to his my target I set :)

Well my WI class is getting closer... I leave about 7:15 and weigh around 7:30.... Can't wait to see what they say. One bad meal from the whole week sure as heck can't make me gain... Well best not!! I've 8 WI go achieve 20lb loss to his my target I set :) Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Fingers crossed for your WI X

Good luck for W.I

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good luck hun x

well I lost half a pound this week.... Feeling abit gutted as I had such a good week minus nandos (chips, garlic bread and chocolate cake)

I really hope I start getting better losses soon as I've realistically got atleast 5 more stone to go!!!!! :(

Oh Jess, can imagine you are disappointed but don't be disheartened, you've had some huge losses very soon after having Connor and your hormones are probably still all over the place, that could have an effect. Also it's been very hot, are you drinking loads? That helps a lot.
Chin up hun, if you're on plan it will show on the scales soon. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back