Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

we both think Girl.

At around 12 weeks i thought girl, but then was like no what if its a boy so was unsure. but thats what i did with Jacob, Thought boy but felt guilty incase he was a girl but i was correct! 5 days to go :D

I did buy 2 unisex outfits from Asda sale. First things ive bought...
1545566_10153605533600386_1588478018_n.jpg

Well the mummy & daddy one is infact extra light pink!! i didnt realize in the shop, when i was home, when showed hubby... They've been on our dining room table. I went to look earlier and noticed its light pink!! Even got hubby to check it wasnt reflection of my dressing gown lol. So ive secretly bought a pink outfit.. a sign ... maybe!! who knows lol x

Aww those are very cute :)
Are you finding out the gender? If so when's your scan? Xx

of course!! lol. 5 days to go, find out on Monday. Scan at 11:30 :) x

Haha we were the same, couldn't wait!
Hope the days fly by! X

Thanks...

Im also extremely excited for next weekend, hubbys surprise 30th birthday party :D been planning for months, been so hard been quiet about it as im so excited lol

Hi! Here to follow!
How is pregnancy and pregnancy diet treating you?

I'm 8 weeks and not doing too bad, not trying to lose but keeping track of food and weight. So far so good, feel exhausted so not managing much exercise.

Hi hun :)

Your little room projects look fab! :)

hope you're having a nice weekend xx

Hi! Here to follow!
How is pregnancy and pregnancy diet treating you?

I'm 8 weeks and not doing too bad, not trying to lose but keeping track of food and weight. So far so good, feel exhausted so not managing much exercise.

Hi, welcome :)
Its going ok when im on plan! been bit wobbly lately... Gained 2.5lb last week even though i was 100%! gutted but got to get used to the fact il gain when been on plan. ]
Congratulations too x

Hi hun :)

Your little room projects look fab! :)

hope you're having a nice weekend xx
thanks, Im so pleased with it! x

Feeling totally pants today, and yesterday. Full cold again and terrible cough :(

On a good note its my scan tomorrow :D :D :D

Ooh excited for your scan!! Can't wait to hear what flavour baby you're getting ;-) xx

not feeling too well :( got that awful cough and cold back again. sore throat and feeling hot! GRR"

Exrememly excited for tomorrow though :D 11:30am my scan so hopefully time wont drag too much! xx

Hi guys I'm 12 weeks pregnant and so far have been terrible with food! The nausea has meant I have just eaten whatever I felt like but it rarely made me feel better (great whilst eating it but still nauseas as soon as I stop) anyhow hoping to stick to sw from tomorrow and not gain too much weight during pregnancy! Last time I put on 2.5 stone and I still have weight to lose from that! Bought in lots of fresh fruit to snack on whilst I'm at work tomorrow and hoping that will see me through:) Good luck to you all and all the best for the upcoming scans/ appointments x x

Hi guys I'm 12 weeks pregnant and so far have been terrible with food! The nausea has meant I have just eaten whatever I felt like but it rarely made me feel better (great whilst eating it but still nauseas as soon as I stop) anyhow hoping to stick to sw from tomorrow and not gain too much weight during pregnancy! Last time I put on 2.5 stone and I still have weight to lose from that! Bought in lots of fresh fruit to snack on whilst I'm at work tomorrow and hoping that will see me through:) Good luck to you all and all the best for the upcoming scans/ appointments x x

Hi, congratulations :) Yeah i know what you mean with eating what you want. Ive kind of done that too :/

heres a few threads we all chat on if you like to join!
Ask anything and chat about everything here
http://www.minimins.com/pregnancy-w...rands-feeding-nursery-bathing-everything.html

and this we count down to due dates, whos next, when your due and what flavour baby your having! :)
http://www.minimins.com/pregnancy-without-pounds/329828-due-dates.html

Thanks Jess will definitely check out those threads. I'm already super excited for my 20 week scan and it's ages off so hope you manage to get some sleep tonight in Anticipation:) my oh was convinced he saw boy bits at our scan last Friday but I'm not sure how much faith I have in his sonography skills:) good luck x

Thanks Jess will definitely check out those threads. I'm already super excited for my 20 week scan and it's ages off so hope you manage to get some sleep tonight in Anticipation:) my oh was convinced he saw boy bits at our scan last Friday but I'm not sure how much faith I have in his sonography skills:) good luck x

Mine was too at out 12 week n got so excited he asked... It was the cord!! Ha ha

Lol babies genitals not even formed that early so sorry to disappoint your OH's lol.

Well I've not slept well at all. Chest got very wheezy in the night so called doctors which put you though to 111. Which asked lots of questions and they send a ambulance!! Very pointless as it wasn't an emergency as in ambulance type.

But as they were here and I said I didnt want to be taken to hospital they did blood prick test, heart rate and put heart monitor on. Turns out they were sent my case all because in my last pregnancy I was treated for blood clot on lung. Even though I said on the phone I think it's chest infection and bad cough!!

Was nice hour or so with them here though having nice chat and dragging the time out so they didn't get called out again lol. Turned out one used to be in the forces too so had lots to chat about with hubby been ex military too.

Now been up since 4am, just need rest of the day to go fast so can go to my scan!! Once been in docs this morning though!

X.

Back