Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Were having another boy! :D

Aw yay x

How exciting :) Congratulations again hun! Bet you're over the moon x How exciting for Jacob to have a little bro! xx

Aww congrats! Glad they were able to see! Xx

haha there was no missing it!! Good job we were wanting to find out!!! Took measurement of thigh bone and boom his willy clear as day right there rofl.gif

Lol babies genitals not even formed that early so sorry to disappoint your OH's lol. Well I've not slept well at all. Chest got very wheezy in the night so called doctors which put you though to 111. Which asked lots of questions and they send a ambulance!! Very pointless as it wasn't an emergency as in ambulance type. But as they were here and I said I didnt want to be taken to hospital they did blood prick test, heart rate and put heart monitor on. Turns out they were sent my case all because in my last pregnancy I was treated for blood clot on lung. Even though I said on the phone I think it's chest infection and bad cough!! Was nice hour or so with them here though having nice chat and dragging the time out so they didn't get called out again lol. Turned out one used to be in the forces too so had lots to chat about with hubby been ex military too. Now been up since 4am, just need rest of the day to go fast so can go to my scan!! Once been in docs this morning though! X.

I know that's what I told him but he's adamant it's a boy now! Hope he's not too disappointed if it turns out to be a girl haha! Hope you feel better sounds like a terrible night. Glad you had yr scan to look forwards too and glad it went well:)

Still so amazed with our news of another little boy!! <3

I forgot to post yesterday, 21 weeks!
b9e3dfc15de70f02c40b4849cc3f633c.jpg

21 weeks.jpg

and my scan piccys!! (funny too as at my scan i said i go from my scan date from dating scan which put me at 13 weeks.. Yesterday going by my notes i was 20+3. When she did all baby measurements of head etc it measured baby at 21 weeks like i said!! :p i love been right lol but she still insists i have to go by the 6th June from my first early scan at 8 weeks. They're so stupid :S)

2014-01-20 14.30.25.jpg 2014-01-20 14.31.37.jpg 2014-01-20 14.31.50.jpg

AND we put the crib up just so we could look at it!! <3
2014-01-21 14.11.54.jpg

OMG Check out your bump!!!!!!!!!
I have serious bump envy!!!! no kidding...
Crib is so adorable too....

Ah you seem so exited, when did you start to get a bump? looks so cute! X
I so am! its great. Erm i think i started showing about week 16-17 as already had a big stomach :/

just comparing last week pic and baby deff had growth spurt! seems higher too
20 weeks.jpg21 weeks.jpg

very pleased to lose 1.5lb this week too. :)

Well done on your loss, bump is looking good! :)

food update! lol. Not been 100% this week with been ill etc but new week and pleased to of lost :D

Yummy chicken dinner. 3 syns.
View attachment 121248

Orange choc yog and strawberries
2014-01-17 11.22.05.jpg

Beef casserole with red and yellow pepper, onion, carrots. Mash. Cauliflower and broccoli
2014-01-17 17.32.30.jpg

breakfast
2014-01-19 11.03.08.jpg

Lancashire hotpot
2014-01-19 19.49.20.jpg

Last nights tea!
2014-01-21 21.26.22-1.jpg

Back