Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

I thought you were supposed to be taking it easy lol. Hope you're ok.
Enjoy your curry.... You never know, it might start labour off! :)

I thought you were supposed to be taking it easy lol. Hope you're ok.
Enjoy your curry.... You never know, it might start labour off! :)

I was suppose to be lol. But we had so much left to sort and get for this joint birthday party for Jacob & my niece Abbie. Which is on Saturday! Very excited :)

Curry was nice, was disappointed though as it wasn't as spicy as I was expecting it to be. Ah well next time il have a hotter one! X

Back on plan today. Actually remembered to put the pork in the slow cooker for tonight! So back on okay today x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Meal time!

EE day.

B- weetabix, milk.

L- corn on cob, salad.
ForumRunner_20140525_182727.png

T- pork roast dinner.
ForumRunner_20140525_182736.png

Heres a happy 39 weeks to baby!

2014-05-26 09.54.43-2.jpg

Well Cannot believe im now at 39 weeks pregnant!!!! final countdown until due date now...

Very busy week ahead.
3 days until nieces 3rd birthday
4 days until close friend from army is down whom not seen almost 2 years!! (moved to Germany and then did a tour!)
5 days until the HUGE joint birthday party for Jacob & Abbie...
6 days until Jacobs 3rd birthday!
and the last one is 7 days until official DD! eeeekkkkk

No please weather be nice for the Saturday... And baby im actually wanting you to stay put until AFTER the party!!!! lol. 65+ people, id rather you be safe, germ free in my tummy :)

Wow Jess, you look amazing! And what a busy week you have ahead of you! :eek: do you have a back up plan if baby decides to appear sooner rather than later?? It would be such a shame for you to miss all those things you have planned! I'll keep my fingers crossed (and you your legs!) that little one stays inside just that little bit longer xx

Thank you! I feel alright tbh apart from swelling and pelvis pain!

I've my mum and everyone who can still do the party etc if he does come early!

Saw the midwife today. I've lots swelling in feet hands and some on my belly too but my BP was fine and nothing in urine.
He's all set to come, she said he can't go any further down until labour now!! Eeekkk :)

yep!! I was having a few pains last night where his head was burying lower but wasnt contractions.. Was hoping it was the start of things though!! lol x

I can't wait !! Been having little pains here and there. But seems tidying house and re arranging things isn't bringing labour on so he's just teasing me!! X

I've been doing it all week since Sunday. Plus it needs doing as we've been clearing out the loft room after my cousin lived up there... (Very annoyed from the junk hes left!!)

But now things are too close to everything so after Sunday will be good for arrival lol. Xx

Thank you! Been wishing him here for ages now, but now I'm ok to wait off ;)

Food today. Red day.

B- banana and yogurt.

L - coleslaw, ham, pickled egg and gherkins, tomatoes, cottage cheese.
ForumRunner_20140528_192828.png

T - chicken cooked with mixed peppers, onion, chopped tomatoes, garlic, herbs. With lettuce and cheese (heA)
ForumRunner_20140528_192943.png

Used my 2nd heA for milk.
heB - 2 light hifi bars. / 1 weetabix Oaty bar.

4 days until due date.... coffee.gif

My nieces birthday today but wont see her until tomorrow.

Got a busy evening when Robs home from work. We've rest of the loft to sort :sigh: which is lots of baby stuff to arrange, all our other storage stuff up there & put a kingsize bed up ready for guests who are coming tomorrow!! Luckily my mum is having jacob whilst we crack on so thats one less thing to worry about!

How u doing Jess? Did u get checked out? Xx

Hi, well it's 1 day until due date... Jacobs birthday today!!

Not sure if was my waters last night trickling, but how else I I explain needing to change my underwear 4 times in 5 hours...
Never had anything leak through the night. But was SO uncomfy and sore bump.

Up opening presents again today and just had a ouch pain really low down that made me 'argh!'
So keeping close eye on things whilst up and about the house to see of waters leak or not!! Xx

Ooooo I've got goosebumps reading that! You could have both babies share a birthday!! Hopefully you can hang on till tomorrow! Try and enjoy today if you can through contractions! :eek: keep us updated if you can hun.... Take care xxx

Back