Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

oh how exciting, take care xx

Ahh enjoy your day. If you keep feeling wet though you must go in and get checked. They usually give you 24-48hrs to go into labour after your waters go to go into labor on your own xx

Happy Birthday Jacob!
Enjoy the day as much as you can and keep us updated! X

Thank you!. He's currently running around in there somewhere....

ForumRunner_20140601_145010.png

Only had a few pains really low down again. And changed again...
Thanks Suzie, I'm going to call the ward in a sec as hospital is only a 5/10min drive from where we are now xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Just got out;. Got to have mat pad on and keep eye on if I leak or not as I was dry when I was there. So unnecessary to check me.

Was on monitor and I've been having regular contractions/tightenings! Not painful just been tight low down with a few that hurt low down.
So guess it's waiting for them to get stronger and more regular!

(Suzie what would you say is mild contraction? Hubby was monitoring the reading thingy lol) xx

Ooooo how exciting! :) Is everything out the way now? Parties etc?? Xx

Yes party was yesterday. Jacobs birthday is almost over today.... But no more parties etc coming until July now! Xx

Phew!!! If you go into full blown labour this evening and it's all very quick... Then I'll say good luck now and hope all goes ok :) if you don't then I'll be saying the same thing tomorrow :D

Things not progressed much more so don't think will be tonight!. Xx

Just got out;. Got to have mat pad on and keep eye on if I leak or not as I was dry when I was there. So unnecessary to check me. Was on monitor and I've been having regular contractions/tightenings! Not painful just been tight low down with a few that hurt low down. So guess it's waiting for them to get stronger and more regular! (Suzie what would you say is mild contraction? Hubby was monitoring the reading thingy lol) xx Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Just that I guess hun, you're contracting but they aren't very strong. It's a good sign. Don't go by numbers, that's just the machine trying to give it a reading! Xx

Just that I guess hun, you're contracting but they aren't very strong. It's a good sign. Don't go by numbers, that's just the machine trying to give it a reading! Xx

Yeah I had a few stong ones but nothing like labour ones lol.

Things stopped late last night so think it's going to be a slow long waiting game now!! Xx

Well can't believe it's due day today.

Only had a few pains this morning and nothing else.
I'm in agony atm with the swelling in my feet. They're so tight and sore I can't walk or wiggle them!! :'( had them up on sofa practically all day but I've come to bed for a nap now Robs home so I've got them up high on memory foam pillow to try and help the swelling.....

Slimming world.... was hoping this week would of been a good one. I managed one or 2 days I think then it went to pot. We had friends over on Friday who not need for over a year, so since then it's been crazy. Jacobs joint party on the Saturday so again buffet food and cake..
But how can you resist this cake :p

View attachment 140811

and we went out for his actual birthday on Sunday!!

Today is WI and I've likely gained loads, but today is also day 1 of a new start/month for me!!!

Loving the cake :) you've had so much on this week so don't be too hard on yourself for only having 2 good days. 2 days is better than none at all.

Hope you're getting plenty of rest today xx

You have had so much on!
Cake is great, love it! X

Has been very busy week... Finally a relaxed week, just usual house work and removing stuff about in the house.

Well I had a 100% day today :)

Red day.

ForumRunner_20140603_221224.png

ForumRunner_20140603_221232.png

ForumRunner_20140603_221249.png

Syns been
1- butter
4 - coleslaw
1- mayo

HE
A- cheese triangles, cheddar cheese.
B-1 slice bread and hifi light. 4 ryvitas.

And after such a bad week with everything going on I only gained 1.5lb!!! So extremely pleased with that :)
Now to see if I make it to next weigh in or not ;)

That's fantastic, well done you! :) xx

Thanks. Very pleased with it! Now I've got to get the baby out before next weigh in lol. Everyone was gutted I was there and not had baby lol. But next week maybe the last weigh in before he arrives if doesn't come sooner. xx

EE day complete :)

B- apple, raspberry, strawberries.
L- tuna pasta salad.
T-chicken drummers, chips, homemade coleslaw.

HE - hifi bar and cheese.

Syns.-3 mayo.
7 chicken drummers.

Back