Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

I made loads from white, purple cabbage, carrot and onions and out then in the plastic tubs so it's lasted like all week and I just add the sauces when serving.. so glad I did it that way, makes it so much easier to have when making a fast tea :)

Not too good actually. Had doctor around as swelling got worse and it's so tight and sore. But BP etc is fine so it's basically feet up and relax :/
Also just had 'morning' sickness. Not had for ages, so would love it if was a sign of labour lol.
In bed, tv on, feet up... So nice to be chilled out. xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Ouch to the swelling :(
I was so worried about being sick during labour in front of the midwife, I never even thought that I might poop!! :eek:
Anyway lol....... It could be a sign hun..... Fingers crossed :) xx

Ouch to the swelling :(
I was so worried about being sick during labour in front of the midwife, I never even thought that I might poop!! :eek:
Anyway lol....... It could be a sign hun..... Fingers crossed :) xx

Haha I was worried first time. This time I don't care really lol. What happens, happens! Il just want my baby out.

Well what a night! Finally got some sleep around half 10-11 then Jacob woke about 1am. He settled back down but took me ages to. Then he decided he wanted to be up I think about 3:10am tried setting for about a hour but just wouldnt sleep so we went downstairs. (Dummy staying up. Only has for bed only) well just gone 5am he wanted his dummy so I said right off to bed then. Which he did and went to sleep! Yey.
So we got about just under 2 hours sleep before I got him up for nursery. Cried he didn't want to go until I mentioned his friends and all the toys he likes playing with, he couldn't wait to be picked up then lol.
So I obviously came back to bed :p got another 2 hours sleep thankfully so not feeling too bad now.
Day of rest for me. Even though Il do some sort of house chores, sorting/rearranging baby stuff as usual!! X

All I'm still pregnant.. and another red day complete on plan!

B- missed :/

L- sausage, bacon, egg, toast and tomatoes. Syns on butter and sausages, they were robs so dread the syns.. :/
ForumRunner_20140605_210527.png

T- salmon, egg mayo, coleslaw, beetroot, boiled eggs, pickled onions and cheese.
ForumRunner_20140605_210541.png

Snack. Currently sat watching my tv programmes eating apple, hifi and some hot sweet milk just how my nana used to make when I was little :)
ForumRunner_20140605_210548.png

Food sounds fab! :)
I think your baby is so cosy and warm in your tummy, that's why he doesn't want to come out! X

Must be!! Feels strange going over as I never with Jacob.. but I'm getting fedup now so he best hurry. Lots of people awaiting cuddles x

Ahhh I'd be fed up too if I were you.... And all those people wanting cuddles.... Bet you can't wait to meet him :) hopefully he won't keep you waiting too long!! :)

Is having a relaxing time in the garden with the lovely hot sun shining away! Jacobs playing with his toys and got the radio on :) ahhh, a nice cocktail would of completed it but not yet ;) lol

Well having EE day today as im at my mums for tea...

B- had 2 apples.
L- chicken tandoori with onion, peppers and mushrooms. Bed of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, boiled eggs, cheese and boiled potatoes mixed with sweet chilli and pepper cottage cheese!

ForumRunner_20140606_152726.png

Day off plan today.

Been trying to evict baby too... Hour walk. Bumpy car ride. Hot curry. And currently bouncing on birthing ball past 2.5 hours!*

Well I 'think' things may be setting off!!

Was having pains when on ball like every half hour. Went to bed as not hurting more tightenings. Well just woke and been timing last say 4-5contraxtions as they starting to hurt. Works out there 6.30mins-7mins apart!

Been at hospital for almost 3 hours. Checked about hour ago and was 2-3cm. Been in bath with some oils to help cervix. Coming every few mins and very strong

Been at hospital for almost 3 hours. Checked about hour ago and was 2-3cm. Been in bath with some oils to help cervix. Coming every few mins and very strong

Eek! Good luck! X

Yikes how exciting, I hope the oils work otherwise it could be a long day xx

Eek! Good luck! X

Congratulations, I new you were due in May but didnt' realise you'd had your baby, how are you?

Oh exciting! Hope all is going well xx

Congratulations, I new you were due in May but didnt' realise you'd had your baby, how are you?
Thanks very much :)
Oliver was born on the 27th so he's 12 days old now :)
I'm very well and besotted with my little boy, he's my whole world, couldn't be happier :) x

Back