Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Am I remembering correctly, doesn't the placenta weigh about the same as baby, if saw that's a nice loss;)

Yeh I imagine it does as I had a 9lbs 11oz baby and 2 days after birth I was 19lbs down!! X

Yeh I imagine it does as I had a 9lbs 11oz baby and 2 days after birth I was 19lbs down!! X

Oo I would love it to be true lol. We shall see :)

Still in hospital. Think il be able to leave around 6pm. Got to await some injections to take home. X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I'm sure it will be. You will def have had a big loss anyway. Try and remember to drink loads of water over the next week or so, flush out all that fluid and nasties that have built up xx hope you are on your way home xx

I'm sure it will be. You will def have had a big loss anyway. Try and remember to drink loads of water over the next week or so, flush out all that fluid and nasties that have built up xx hope you are on your way home xx

Oh I have been :) well we got home around 5:30 so was very happy to.
Everyone met at mine to meet Connor & we had Chinese.

Jacob is so smitten with Connor!

ForumRunner_20140610_072553.png

ForumRunner_20140610_072525.png

ForumRunner_20140610_072539.png

Aw pics are adorable! X

Glad you're home now :) Lovely photos x

Ahhhh they are adorable pics nothing nicer than seeing the true amazement in an older siblings eyes unconditional love it makes me all hormonal and emotional lol. Glad your home and everyone's managed a cuddle I love his little outfit xx

Absolutely beautiful photos Jess, congratulations :) xxx

Hope you're having a good day hun :) Looking forward to your birth story :) xx

Thank you :)

Gosh I cannot believe it's Weds already! Flown by!!
Bad night with Connor and Jacob! Jacob came unsettled about 12am and got in our bed too, Connor had a good 2oz feed around then too.
But he also had another 1oz a hour later and had been unsettled since and having hourly feeds of 1oz which has been a killer as he's not settled inbetween the feeds. Rob went downstairs with Jacob about 3am to watch tv and settle down there. He finally did about 5am.
Connor had another feed but brought everything up. Luckily rob caught it in his hand so was only a change of clothes for Connor and Rob :p
I'm hoping sometime today he will get out of the awkward 1hourly feeds as it's a killer :-! Only had total of about 2hours sleep... Zzzzzz

As for SW well here is day 1! Well when k get up and sorted to eat that is lol. EE day, chicken salad for lunch and spag bol for tea.. guessing fruit for breakfast.
Here's to getting back to pre preg weight!!

(Edit) il add my labour story up sometime today when I've a little free time to type xx

Aww bless you, sorry to hear you had a bit of a rubbish night. 1 hourly feeds have got to be tough! Well done for getting straight back on to SW though! Get you!!

Hope you are all well :) xx

Oh bless you.... Hope Connor's feeding has been better for you today hun. Hope you've managed plenty of rest too.
Xx

He's been so good today. Had about 3 feeds. Slept since about 4pm though so hoping he has a big feed and sleeps again!
Rob came to bed earlier when we got in from strawberry picking. So I'm now come to bed for few hours to catch up on sleep.!

Today SW was EE.
B- late one. Had mango, raspberries and blueberries with two yogurts
ForumRunner_20140611_202221.png

L- chicken salad wrap. Using my heB.
ForumRunner_20140611_202317.png

T- spag bol filled with onions, peppers and mashed carrots. Topped with cheese for heA. + 2 slices of garlic bread for 9syns
ForumRunner_20140611_202500.png

Back