Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Your food looks fantastic Jess.. Well done! :) Glad Connor has had a more settled day... Fingers crossed for a more settled night too xx

Evening Jess - Sorry you had a pants night sleep :cry: ... well done getting right back on track with SW. Your food looks great x

Connor James Butler. Born 18:51 weighing 9lb 13oz !!

View attachment 141548

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Congrats and what a clever girl u are posting all the way thro' - beautiful baby and he's lucky to have a lovely brother waiting for him at home - take care of u tooxx

Thank you everyone.

Well last night went better with Connor. I went to bed early as felt so rubbish. Then swapped over around midnight. Lucky me though as he fed at 2am and slept until 5:30am :) then was on/off for few hours. Which was ok as got a little sleep. But up half 7 as jacob is at nursery today.

Been having some awful backache. It's more after I've been relaxed on sofa or in bed when it starts when I go to get up, move or turn over... I was in floods of tears last night with it :(
I'm hoping it's just temporarily and not caused from epidural??

Red day complete.
B- sausage, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms. (1syn)
D- tandoori chicken, homemade coleslaw, cucumber onion mint mix, tomatoes, boiled eggs and peppers.
T- BBQ, burgers, sausages, tandoori chicken. (Used both heA and heB plus 3.5syns)

ForumRunner_20140612_221352.png

How you doing Jess? Hope the backache is better, food looks ace, well done for being back on it. What did you decide to do about the feeding in the end? Hope it's going well, whatever you chose xx

Hey, back is slowly getting better. Thank goodness, it was horrendous!

Connor slept 3.5hours last night, yey! He's been feeding hourly but hoping he's getting longer now.

I BF his first feed in hospital and then went onto bottle. He made me bleed just from that time, plus I decided I do want Rob and Jacob to help out that way. I'm just glad I can say I did BF, even if it was that one time, I feel proud I did lol.

Foodwise it's actually been easy tbh! I'm so looking forward to WI on Tues hehe. Xx

Firstly congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son x
I've seen your pic thread and you are truly inspirational , you look amazing ,
I'm recovering from knee surgery , not as serious as yours was, but its affecting my loses as mobility is a bit low ,
Hope you don't mind I'm here to subscribe xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Firstly congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son x
I've seen your pic thread and you are truly inspirational , you look amazing ,
I'm recovering from knee surgery , not as serious as yours was, but its affecting my loses as mobility is a bit low ,
Hope you don't mind I'm here to subscribe xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thank you!
Oh it's so hard with mobility isn't it with knee surgeries. I'm hoping mine improve again some more with losing baby weight. We shall see.
No not at all, welcome to my diary xx

As for today been mostly on plan. Had a breakfast meal st asda for lunch as we were out later than expected and didn't want jacket potato as had that for my tea!
So no syns today as I guess I've used that plus more on lunch! X

Evening Jess glad your back is feeling a little better, I suppose its your body settling back into normality and not carrying another person. x

Oh indeed. It's not as painful but still bad. Spoke with midwife and she said it's normal but if still like it in a week or 2 then go to docs. X

Which I need to register Connor at docs. Think he's got thrush in mouth and a sticky eye :(

Here's my beauty, first pic by my sister..
ForumRunner_20140613_212146.png

ForumRunner_20140613_212210.png

ForumRunner_20140613_212222.png

Aww he's gorgeous and you're looking great too!
Hope back clears up completely soon x

Sticky eye is very annoying but apparently common. Usually a blocked tear duct that should clear on on it's own.

Thomas still has it at 4 months, got some eye drops which helped a little but basically wipe with warm water and cotton pad and massage down the side of his nose. X

Lovely pics Jess. You look fab!!x

Awww how cute!!!

Your looking really well Jess hun x
Thanks, I do actually feel pretty alright considering! The amount people telling me off for been out somewhere when they ask how old he is lol. X

Aww he's gorgeous and you're looking great too!
Hope back clears up completely soon x

Sticky eye is very annoying but apparently common. Usually a blocked tear duct that should clear on on it's own.

Thomas still has it at 4 months, got some eye drops which helped a little but basically wipe with warm water and cotton pad and massage down the side of his nose. X
Oh it's awful, it did clear up almost but woke with it stuck together again. Just using cooled kettle water and cotton pads, but don't want to wipe too much as it's getting a little sore now. Poor babies! X

I know :-( I'm worried Thomas is going to end up hating anyone being near his eye! Docs said they'll leave it until 9 months and if it hasn't cleared itself they'll have to unblock :-/

Sure Connor's will clear itself pretty fast though, they normally do :)

Haha I used to get well dones for getting myself out in the early days!

Back