Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Am waiting with anticipation to see what your loss is! You've done so well xx hope Connor is better today x

Me too, I'm predicting HUGE loss!! :) You definitely deserve a big one xx

Good luck Hun, you have done so well to stick to the plan through ur pregnancy n then straight back on it :) . Connor is beautiful x

Am waiting with anticipation to see what your loss is! You've done so well xx hope Connor is better today x

Me too, I'm predicting HUGE loss!! :) You definitely deserve a big one xx

I don't think I can wait till after 7.30 lol :D
Good luck Jess, it's going to be a whopper! Xx

ohh i cant wait to get there!!! it best be good as ive been so good majority of the pregnancy! And i saw the placenta, it was huge! atleast half size of Connor..
Hes also doing much better today. Gel for his thrush in mouth & his eye is much better too. Also having more oz in feeds. Hes now usually on 3oz bottle. He will drink 2oz, fall asleep so i change bum. Then wants the 1oz left, but today hes supped that and had a extra oz also!

Well I've lost 2st 8lb!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Well I've lost 2st 8lb!!!!!!! Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Wow that's fab! are u close to ur pre preg weight? Xx

Wowzers, check you out!! That's amazing. And very well deserved with your dedication to SW through your pregnancy xx

Amazing!! Well done :-D xxxx

Wow well done that's fantastic xx

Ha ha jess , that's amazing bet it was wonderful to see a nice low number on the scales xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you and it's a huge shock!! We in group were guessing a st and half lol.

Yes I'm 6.5lb from my pre pregnancy weight now!! So very very pleased :) xx

Thank you and it's a huge shock!! We in group were guessing a st and half lol. Yes I'm 6.5lb from my pre pregnancy weight now!! So very very pleased :) xx Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

6.5 off pre preg weight, that's brilliant Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! You must be in shiny sticker heaven haha! X

Well done! You must be in shiny sticker heaven haha! X

Didn't get any as previously had them :(
But I've a new book & he said will replace all my shiny stickers next week :D

It just goes to show that because you ate well throughout and gained it was deffo baby gain! So well done you persevered and never have up and your reward is such a quick loss of your 9 month overall gain. I'm really really pleased for you x

It just goes to show that because you ate well throughout and gained it was deffo baby gain! So well done you persevered and never have up and your reward is such a quick loss of your 9 month overall gain. I'm really really pleased for you x

Yes your true! I really didn't think all the gains were baby but obviously it shows they were all pregnancy related!! Feeling pretty amazing knowing I only really gained 6.5lb the whole pregnancy :)

Hiya, huge congrats on the gorgeous new arrival and HUGE congrats on such an awesome loss. It's put a big smile on my face :) X

Back