Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Hiya, huge congrats on the gorgeous new arrival and HUGE congrats on such an awesome loss. It's put a big smile on my face :) X

Thank you! It really did shock me when they told me. It's even better as I'm in the same front number I was when got pregnant. Only just made it in there by half a lb though lol. So the front number been different by 3 looks amazing! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Good day again! :)
EE day.

B - pear, strawberries, blueberries & satsuma

D - fry up. 1.5syn on butter, 1syn sausages. plus HeB.
ForumRunner_20140618_221704.png

T - jacket, salad, ham and onion quiche. Cheese. HeA. 1.5syn for butter..
ForumRunner_20140618_221723.png

Used both HEs in meals plus 4 syns.
Also had some crisps for 4.5syns. So total tonight 8.5syns. Think il have a hot choc in bed and alpen light bar to boost them up more to 15

Lovely to see some new people sub' to my diary :) thank you everyone for your kind words! It's all a big help in my journey!! Xx

Hi jess,
Sounds like your in the zone and storming back through them numbers xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi jess,
Sounds like your in the zone and storming back through them numbers xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I am indeed. Just hope I can keep it going for as long as possible :)

Afternoon Jess, hope you're having a good day. You're doing brilliantly with food so close to giving birth :)

Afternoon, I've actually surprised myself on how soon and good I've been. Hopefully can keep it up. I promised myself I've no excuse to have a gain after I've had him. Which is true. I've had all minus 2-3 losses throughout the pregnancy so no more gains for a long time would be nice!! Lol...

Chilled lazy day today. Thursday, meaning Jacobs day at nursery. Even better this morning as Rob got up with Jacob and then got Connor when he woke for a feed so I got to sleep until 11:30! But I was up until 3am with Connor as he was so unsettled. Had a bit of a temp and projectile vomit on our bed! And today he's got a cold... Bless him.
But I've now caught up on a lot of sleep :)

Things were good yesterday until tea time :/

Ended up having pizza from takeaway as was such busy afternoon, needed more shopping for doing tea. And before we knew it , it was 7pm and Jacobs bedtime!

Today-
Will be EE day. Busy again, have a Photoshoot at 11am at ours which I cannot wait for!! I've got over 5 outfits for Connor lol. Then through to town to visit his great grandparents on Robs side and then to register Connor!! Busy busy busy xx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140620_092556.png
    ForumRunner_20140620_092556.png
    678.4 KB · Views: 88
Busy busy day, you're right but sounds like you're having lots of fun. Hope Connor enjoys his photo shoot (ie doesn't scream like I remember my youngest doing lol) and gets to wear all his outfits. I'm sure you'll have worked off that pizza.

Sounds like a lovely day hun!! :) You'll have to show us a couple of photos ;) xx

Oooo photo shoot sounds fab! Other half's sister had some fantastic ones done when her son was just a couple of weeks old. Hope Connor doesn't scream the place down and Jacob smiles lol xx

Oh it was so fun! We had a little sicky hickup. And he was sick in my hair and down my top :( luckily I had s backup top!! Lol.

Jacob was good too to be honest. With a little bribery at the end lol.

Here are the sneak peak pictures she's shown. I'm so in love with them and that's only a couple!!!

ForumRunner_20140620_195037.png

ForumRunner_20140620_195044.png

ForumRunner_20140620_195050.png

As for foodwise I've been terrible :( but been so busy really hasn't helped. I had a pear half way through the photoshoot as I forgot to eat :/ then in town I had a chicken burger from mac donalds.

Visiting robs grandparents which was lovely, to rushing off to register Connor. Which he is officially registered now!
With finishing at shops afterwards we treated ourself to Frankie & Benny's! it was kind of good. I had chicken and bacon... It was the bbq sauce, cheese and fries that wasn't good lol.
But tomorrow I'm been 100% as were not going out so can plan my meals better!! X

Beautiful photos, we are planning to get some done of Oliver sometime soon :)

Lovely photos Jess. Don't worry about food I think you are doing great to even be aware of good when Connor is so young !

They're good arnt they! I cannot wait to see the rest of them. Got lots done!

Yeah true, Rob keeps telling me I've done so well, a little bad meals won't harm.... I'm back on it tomorrow though as I do want a loss at next WI! Only 1.5lb from my 4st award :)

Beautiful photos xx

Back