Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Wow you're doing amazingly well :) you should be very proud of yourself xx

I am very proud :) makes me more motivated to get to my set target & not mess about!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Well mad rush this morning! Got showered and about to get dressed when Connor had a feed then decided to projectile vomit all over me and the bed! None on himself lol. So had to have another shower with it been in my hair... Resulting a mad rush to get ready for doctors!!

Made it in time and currently sat waiting.. bored!

Had to grab a banana to eat on the way so I've had something. But got awful stomach ache as Im starving for once lol.

Here's my boys today!!

ForumRunner_20140625_111728.png

ForumRunner_20140625_111736.png

Your boys are so scrummy :) Jacob looks really cheeky, in a cute way, not rude cheeky. I think they look quite alike too.
Not such fun with the sick in the hair but par for the course being a Mummy (or in my case now, a Nanny to ten week old and three and a half year old). Hope you get something else to eat soon x

Hope you weren't too long waiting in the doctors.... I bet little Connor will be hungry now all his milk is on the bed and in your hair!
Hope the rest of your day isn't as rushed xx

Wow well done on the loss Hun! Xx

Awww your boys are gorgeous and huge congratulations on your weight loss that's amazing xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your boys are so scrummy :) Jacob looks really cheeky, in a cute way, not rude cheeky. I think they look quite alike too.
Not such fun with the sick in the hair but par for the course being a Mummy (or in my case now, a Nanny to ten week old and three and a half year old). Hope you get something else to eat soon x
Yes he is lol. And when Jacob was a baby, they look the double of each other! X

Hope you weren't too long waiting in the doctors.... I bet little Connor will be hungry now all his milk is on the bed and in your hair!
Hope the rest of your day isn't as rushed xx
Rest of the day been alright. Met with a old school friend and went back to ours. Just in time for Connors feed too! :) xx

Wow well done on the loss Hun! Xx
Thank you! Xx

Awww your boys are gorgeous and huge congratulations on your weight loss that's amazing xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thanks. And I'm hoping to keep the weight loss going! X

Nos to prepare tea, having my mum, her partner & youngest sis coming :)

Nos to prepare tea, having my mum, her partner & youngest sis coming :)

Goodness, you're a busy bee.... hope you didn't spend the whole evening running round after everyone, you need to relax too hun :eek:. Have a good night, hope Connor sleeps and feeds well tonight :)

Goodness, you're a busy bee.... hope you didn't spend the whole evening running round after everyone, you need to relax too hun :eek:. Have a good night, hope Connor sleeps and feeds well tonight :)

We had a easy meal. Bacon, onion pasta Philly cheese mixed up.
A little naughty as no SF but was a one off as I usually love my SF foods!

Well Connor just had a feed and straight back to sleep so I shall be following.
I've a nice easy day tomorrow as Jacob is at nursery! So housework/ironing to be done then I'm going to lazy it out & watch my programmes! :)

Oh that sounds nice and easy and no doubt your family loved seeing the children and helped out. Sorry, I didnt mean to sound bossy :-/ just that we have a ten week old baby in our house too and they do make a lot of extra work. My daughter tends to overdo it a bit and plan a lot, then is shattered and that's with me doing most of the cooking and chores! Plus we don't have an older child all the time, usually only two days a week. One of which is today, though we're going out for the day, so I'd better shift my bum and get our picnic organised (SW food for me and I'll try to avoid the icecreams!) lol :)
Have a lovely day, sounds like a nice one for you and lots of cuddles with Connor. :) X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no it's fine lol. Everyone's been a little shocked with how soon I got back into things. We went strawberry picking when he was 3 days old but they made me sit and let Rob & Jacob do it!

Yes as soon as my mum came through the door she had Connor on her knee :) so I was able to do tea and get sorted. Then my sister had cuddles too!

Ohh enjoy your picnic. I love having them, and feels even better when you've organized sw food to take. X

so in love with the pics from our shoot!!!

heres a few :)

All (8).jpgConnor (22).jpgConnor (42).jpgMe & Jacob (1).jpgMe & Connor (1).jpgConnor (35).jpg

ok best stop uploading now lol...
i felt amazing too as the top i squeezed into was a 14!! i dont even remember been that in high school

Photos are all brilliant! X

There's so many more I'm just in love with them all!!
So hard picking what to print for my 'wall of fame' going up our stairs....

Well foodwise been gooood again :)

Red day.

B- pear, yogurt, raspberries.
L- ham and egg salad.
ForumRunner_20140626_200945.png

T-beef casserole, bread and butter.
ForumRunner_20140626_201017.png

Photos are lovely, you should be very proud of yourself and your family. Bet your Mum and sis were in their element.... new baby cuddles are great and playing with Jacob too no doubt. You look amazing for so soon after having Connor! :)

We had a lovely day out, its so nice to spend time with both my grandchildren and family.

Photos are lovely, you should be very proud of yourself and your family. Bet your Mum and sis were in their element.... new baby cuddles are great and playing with Jacob too no doubt. You look amazing for so soon after having Connor! :)

We had a lovely day out, its so nice to spend time with both my grandchildren and family.

Thank you. I so am very proud. My babies are just my everything! And I still can't believe how well Jacob has took to been a big brother.

Aww bet it was lovely been with both your grandchildren. Do you see them a lot? X

Back