Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Well had another food limited day so far.

Had mini fry up for breakfast.

Missed lunch but just had a apple, tangerine and pear.

Red day so far it seems so il complete it as a red so I can have 2 hifi bars :p

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140630_155349.png
    ForumRunner_20140630_155349.png
    621.1 KB · Views: 66
  • ForumRunner_20140630_155402.png
    ForumRunner_20140630_155402.png
    599.3 KB · Views: 71
It was lovely. Actifry one as was easier sorting kiddies out and it cooking for me!

Oh I know lol. He did so well with walking back though. Usually he's on his tiny bike (bike without peddles) so its not too bad x

Good day again.

Red day

Fry up this morn as posted above ^^

Missed lunch but had pear. Apple and orange a few hours later.

Late tea... Cheese & onion pizza (Pitta) bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with garlic & mozzarella. Tandoori'd onions and mushrooms with tomatoes.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140630_205202.png
    ForumRunner_20140630_205202.png
    625.1 KB · Views: 56
Really enjoyed it :) Robs on the late shift this week so it's big main meals for our lunch so he gets a decent meal and something simple for tea. But I didn't have lunch today so popped to shop for some chicken! X

Well Connor has fallen asleep right after his bottle so fingers crossed I can get some sleep now! :)

Been a long tiring day with Jacob been in such a fowl defiant mood! Hoping he wakes tomorrow in a better mood. Night night xx

Morning :) had a good night! Rob did night feed around 2am I think?! And I was up from 5am with been awake but not as Connor was slightly unsettled.

Jacob got up at half 7., he's been good so far. Yesterday he was so testing the pair of us. Today will hopefully be better. He's at nursery this afternoon anyway so he will enjoy been there. He loves nursery! X

can you believe it!!

piZap_1404202324369.jpg

Love love the sleep suit!
I'm a sucker for anything with Tigger on- Oliver has quite a collection already :)

ive a few tigger pieces but they're in bigger sizes from Jacob... Ive already been looking at more stuff to buy with him skipping newborn sizes!! x

ive a few tigger pieces but they're in bigger sizes from Jacob... Ive already been looking at more stuff to buy with him skipping newborn sizes!! x
Same here- Oliver is 5 weeks old and already outgrown a lot of his 0-3 months!! Mainly the sleep suits with the feet as he's a long baby :)
Need to get him some more 0-3 bodysuits as he's outgrown his 0-1, even the ones that say up to 14.5lbs!!
X

Same here- Oliver is 5 weeks old and already outgrown a lot of his 0-3 months!! Mainly the sleep suits with the feet as he's a long baby :)
Need to get him some more 0-3 bodysuits as he's outgrown his 0-1, even the ones that say up to 14.5lbs!!
X
Yeah Connor is in 0-3 and his feet already fill the little feet in them!! We got some little chunky monkeys :) xx

Little chubber!!

Both so cute though xx
Aww so cute xx
Thank you both!! Xx

Well I've just been to get Connor weighed...
Birth- 9lb 13oz
Now at 3wk 2days he's 10lb 15.5oz!!
No wonder he's a back breaker when walking with him in my arms lol!

Yeah Connor is in 0-3 and his feet already fill the little feet in them!! We got some little chunky monkeys :) xx

Thank you both!! Xx

Well I've just been to get Connor weighed...
Birth- 9lb 13oz
Now at 3wk 2days he's 10lb 15.5oz!!
No wonder he's a back breaker when walking with him in my arms lol!

Wow!
I know what you mean- I've had constant backache since my boy was born!
My boy is 5 wks and he weighs 11lbs 11.5oz!
Chunky monkeys indeed :D x

Back