Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Hi. Rib had his interview yesterday! He was nervous to start but then was alright. Were really hoping things went well. From the sounds of it, it did! Now waiting game until we find out...

Not doing bad, yesterday foodwise was terrible :/ was hard with been out 7am-8pm! but I'm back on plan today..
Another good thing, jacobs xray of stomach came back normal.. which is good but still unsure why he has trouble using his bowels.(since birth!) Another 3 month wait using the medication he's been on which regulates things out... :/

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Well I'm not attending WI tonight due to other reasons, but my scales say a gain of 6.5lb :(
Expect it with Weds, Sat, Sun and Mon off plan!!!!

My god I need to get a good week in!! :mad:

Well I'm not attending WI tonight due to other reasons, but my scales say a gain of 6.5lb :(
Expect it with Weds, Sat, Sun and Mon off plan!!!!

My god I need to get a good week in!! :mad:

Sorry about the gain lovely, I think you picked the right week to join the challenge, you'll defo kick that gain in the butt Jess :asskick: :D ! xx

Sorry about the gain lovely, I think you picked the right week to join the challenge, you'll defo kick that gain in the butt Jess :asskick: :D ! xx

Oh I so hope so!! I know it's not official as not from group WI but my scales are generally right so il go by it from at home!
I've one meal left this week that will be off plan and that's Sunday. But I will keep in control of this like I said on the other thread :) xx

Oh I so hope so!! I know it's not official as not from group WI but my scales are generally right so il go by it from at home!
I've one meal left this week that will be off plan and that's Sunday. But I will keep in control of this like I said on the other thread :) xx

You'll do it hun, power away at the days that are in your control, pull back in the week, so that if you do go over a little on Sunday (not crazy over lol ), the scales will still be kind to you on Monday :) .

Kay xx

Syns: 1.5 so far on apple sauce.
Salad: lunch- lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, radish, picked onions, pickled gherkins, beetroot, spring onion and large peeled/grated carrot.
View attachment 145384

Tea- lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, radish. Pork loin, roast potatoes. 1.5syn on apple sauce.
View attachment 145386

Gooood morning! Feeling in a real good mood today :)

Gooood morning! Feeling in a real good mood today :) Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Morning Jess. How are the boys today? Hope they also wake in good moods. :). Have a super good day ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jess. How are the boys today? Hope they also wake in good moods. :). Have a super good day ;)

Morning :) well Connor has gone back to sleep and Jacobs sat watching dumbo. But keeps telling me it's just elephants lol.

Surprisingly I'm feeling ok after a night if feeds every 2-2.5hours! And he's talking 4oz each feed.. greedy bum!

food day is going to be Red. Need to write my next week worth if main meals out again so shall do that today. (Couldn't make WI last night but my scales say 6.5lb on :-O !!!!)

Aw, I LOVE Dumbo. Luckily so does my grandson, so I have the excuse to cuddle up with him and watch now and again. He thinks it's hilarious if I pretend to cry at the sad bits and climbs onto my lap, puts his hands on my face and gives me a kiss, saying 'it's ok Nanny, it all turns out to be happy', bless him.
You're doing great with the Salad Challenge, so I'm certain those scales will soon be showing a much happier number :)

Aww that's lucky.. and how sweet!!
He ended up going off abd playing with his toys about 2/3rds into it lol.

Just had a lovely visit from my nana and grandad, which was good since it's terribly windy outside so not going out today.

Red day for food today, banana for breakfast and just enjoyed a yummy ham salad for lunch :)
Doing burger in a bowl for tea tonight. Can't wait!@

Red day complete :)

TOTAL SYNS: 2 alpen light bars (6) fruit jelly snake (3)

B- banana

L- ham, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, radish, carrot, pickled onions, mint sauce.
View attachment 145528

T- Burger in a bowl. Plate of lettuce topped with mince, onion, gherkins, spring onions abd cucumber. Burger cheese slices for heA.
View attachment 145529

Aww that's lucky.. and how sweet!!
He ended up going off abd playing with his toys about 2/3rds into it lol.

Just had a lovely visit from my nana and grandad, which was good since it's terribly windy outside so not going out today.

Red day for food today, banana for breakfast and just enjoyed a yummy ham salad for lunch :)
Doing burger in a bowl for tea tonight. Can't wait!@

Sounds like a lovely day, always good to get surprise visits from lovely people :)
That's one good thing about dvds, they can either be paused or just carry on another day, though my grandson usually wants to start at the beginning again and sometimes we never get to the end lol.

Love your food for today, you're doing so well on the Salad Challenge. I've not yet had the famed Burger in a Bowl but think it would go down well with the family, so maybe over the weekend we'll try it.
Good luck for tomorrows Salad Challenge Day. :)

Looks yummy as usual! Need a burger in a bowl soon. Nom nom xx
Thank you, yes you do. I love them! Xx

Sounds like a lovely day, always good to get surprise visits from lovely people :)
That's one good thing about dvds, they can either be paused or just carry on another day, though my grandson usually wants to start at the beginning again and sometimes we never get to the end lol.

Love your food for today, you're doing so well on the Salad Challenge. I've not yet had the famed Burger in a Bowl but think it would go down well with the family, so maybe over the weekend we'll try it.
Good luck for tomorrows Salad Challenge Day. :)

Yes it's nice. Especially when a friend cancelled on me yet again!
Oh I get the constant repeats of Cars or Planes.
Then recorded on sky is roary or that Jake and the neverland pirates! Drives me abit mad now lol.

I'm really enjoying the challenge, made me realize I already most if the time have a salad as a meal already but makes it fun doing it with others and the rest of the way the challenge is. Hoping for good results!! X

Oh it was beaut! Starting to get addicted lol.

Well Jacobs got full day at nursery, I'm suppose to be meeting my little sis for some lunch but it's blowing gales and peeing it down so I very much doubt it now unless it stops by then!

Makes me so glad that Jacobs nursery pick him up and drop off ;) extra time in bed and I don't get soaked on rainy days hehe :p

Thank you, yes you do. I love them! Xx Yes it's nice. Especially when a friend cancelled on me yet again! Oh I get the constant repeats of Cars or Planes. Then recorded on sky is roary or that Jake and the neverland pirates! Drives me abit mad now lol. I'm really enjoying the challenge, made me realize I already most if the time have a salad as a meal already but makes it fun doing it with others and the rest of the way the challenge is. Hoping for good results!! X Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Oh I am more than familiar with Lightning McQueen, Mack and Mater, both film and toy versions are staples. I had a sandwich yesterday for the first time in ages (was supposed to be out for lunch but friend bought stuff to have at hers and there weren't really any options). Really would have preferred a salad, white bread did nothing for me at all. :( at least we went out for early dinner in the evening and I had grilled fish and veg and loads from the salad bar.
I'm more than happy with really healthy food at mealtimes, much prefer it to stodge but still struggle to resist icecream, chocolate and too much cheese, they are my downfall really.
Anyway, good luck with rest of the challenge week. :)

Oh yes lol. He's got tons of little cars of them!

Well sometimes you can't always be fully incontrol with what you eat. Hopefully it won't affect your weight loss.

Should be another successful day today. Due to horrendous weather were staying in having cuddles on the sofa! Shame Jacob isn't here, but I know he will be having a awesome time at nursery anyways! X

Currently sat ripping out recipes from magazines to put into a folder so easier to access!!

Also find new ideas for the coming weeks food menu :)

ForumRunner_20140710_143553.png

Back