Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Another day done :)

B- Linda McCarthy sausage, toast, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms.
ForumRunner_20140710_203644.png

L- Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, beetroot, pickled onion, onions, mint sauce.
View attachment 145713

T- Jacket potato. Quite a large one oops. Cheese and onion savory with syned mayo. Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes. Celery. Picked onion and gherkins.
View attachment 145714

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Thank you! Yes fully back on track after the weekend off plan. It's such s pain sometimes when you've plans or visitors as we always do/eat naughty or get takeaways,! Lol.
I've one more meal out on Sunday but I'm do determinated to stick to plan and get the healthiest options I can (it's a multi cuisine buffet again)

After such a awful gain I'm looking forward to seeing the results :) xx

After such a awful gain I'm looking forward to seeing the results :) xx

You're not the only one :) I love seeing all the happy smiley faces at the end of the challenge week, even though I've not been doing it this week. I'm down 2lbs today, my WI day, which is partly as I only finished the Salad Challenge on Monday but considering its the start of my TOTM week, its pretty good that I've not gained some back. I can almost smell the 12st bracket ahead but now I've said that it will probably take ages! lol

Have a lovely day :)

Well having some fun with Jacob
ForumRunner_20140711_122010.png

Whilst my little one chills and watches :)
ForumRunner_20140711_122038.png

Omg ! The boys look gorgeous Jess, and Mummy's little star is such a cutie pie, love little Connar ! :D xx

I love the pics, so cute!
I've got my eye on that baby gro for Oliver but I'm waiting for it to go into the sale lol! X

Thank you.I'm so lucky to have such beautiful little boys!!

It was a set of 2 vests from Tesco. My friends from army bought them over weekend when they were down :)

Ohhh I've just finished my lunch and omg it was so good!! Salad. Bacon with onion mixed with philly cheese.. *drool* could eat again lol

Thank you.I'm so lucky to have such beautiful little boys!!

It was a set of 2 vests from Tesco. My friends from army bought them over weekend when they were down :)

Ohhh I've just finished my lunch and omg it was so good!! Salad. Bacon with onion mixed with philly cheese.. *drool* could eat again lol

Hope you took some pics Jess, looking forward to seeing them later . :D xx

Well having some fun with Jacob
View attachment 145781

Whilst my little one chills and watches :)
View attachment 145783

Awww, Jacob looks soooo cheeky in that first pic. Jamie has bath crayons... should have seen hubbys face the first time he walked in and saw the bath and tiles, he nearly had kittens lol.
As for Connor... well.... even though I have a three mth old grandaughter here to cuddle every day I never tire of seeing gorgeous baby pics and he is adorable. He looks very alert for his age, going to be a little pickle I bet ;)

B:
ForumRunner_20140711_201829.png

L: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, pickled onion+gherkins. Bacon cooked with red onion and mixed into Philly cheese for heA.
ForumRunner_20140711_201101.png

T... lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, pickled onion+gherkins, cottage cheese, boiled egg, tinned salmon mixed with onion, celery and mayo!
ForumRunner_20140711_201114.png

Last edited:
Well todays been busy... Got a decent lay in this morning. But only had a banana for breakfast/lunch. We went to a farm with the boys but I did manage to grab another banana and some yogurts so I didn't eat out with us been in such a rush.

Had great day out with a yummy ice cream at the end. Using all my syns on.

:T: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, cheese, egg, picked gherkins and onions. Pepper. Radish..
View attachment 145919

Just watched the purge with hubby.. crazy film where America have 1 day 7pm-7am to do what you wish.. basically kill. And it's all allowed within that day/time!
Messed up!

Yeah crazy film....
Lol my group all say i should cook for them:p

B- nothing :/

L- lettuce, tomato, radish, cucumber, cottage cheese, ham, cheese, beetroot.
No picture as on Jacobs tab and my phone is flat atm :/

T- out at the hat buffet place...
So so proud that I stuck to plan and didn't have any fried foods at the buffet. Had small portion of stir fry noodles and rice filling 1/3 plate. Rest was cooked meats, pulled pork, Japanese chicken, beef brisket etc. These were in sauces but I drained as much as possible off :)
Also having cooked carrots, courgettes, green beans and mushrooms!
Dessert was fruit too, fresh pineapple chunks, grapes and water melon! Talk about been chuffed with myself. Usually I greedily pile my dessert plate with choc cakes, mousses, etc! Not one sweet dessert passed my lips :D

Looking forward to my WI from this week salad challenge I've taken part in. Then my official weekly WI at group on tues :)

Sent from my LIFETAB_E7313 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive seen that film Jess lol its my kinda thing - OH calls me psycho hehe.

Food looks yummy especially the bacon onion and philly

Ive seen that film Jess lol its my kinda thing - OH calls me psycho hehe.

Food looks yummy especially the bacon onion and philly

I thought it was good, hubby enjoyed it too. I just find it crazy as in that they be one day a year to purge...
Imagine if that was legal here!! :O

You'll have to try the bacon philly, was so good. I cook bacon, onion. Add philly into bowl/jug with some water to make a little like a sauce and add the bacon and onions *drool* making me hungry now!! Lol. Xx

I thought it was good, hubby enjoyed it too. I just find it crazy as in that they be one day a year to purge...
Imagine if that was legal here!! :O

You'll have to try the bacon philly, was so good. I cook bacon, onion. Add philly into bowl/jug with some water to make a little like a sauce and add the bacon and onions *drool* making me hungry now!! Lol. Xx

Lol id want a house that totally locked down hehe.

Ill deffo try it hun it would make a lovely light lunch x

Lol id want a house that totally locked down hehe.

Ill deffo try it hun it would make a lovely light lunch x

Yeah true lol. Plus a panic room in the house!

Would go nice on jacket spuds too :)

Back