Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Morning :)

After finally settling Connor (he needs hungry baby milk after feeding again every 2hours having 4oz!!)

Well from doing the salad challenge that Kay set up, from Monday - Monday (well the first Monday was off plan and a meal out last night) I'm please to of lost 6lb!! This isn't my official weekly weigh in result though, that will be tomorrow :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Well done! I think I need to look at this challenge....
Any news on hubby's job? Xx

Thanks. It's a good challenge :) I tend to have A salad a day anyway but there's more to it than that.

Nope!! He had a questionnaire to fill out online which he's done. Now it's anytime until end of next week when he will hear back. It's only been a week since interview and he's already fedup of waiting lol

Another successful day.
Red plan. 7 syns.
Here's my tea...
ForumRunner_20140714_231808.png

WI tomorrow evening, lets hope for a awesome big one :)

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Jess, hope you get your next stone award ... infact I know you will :D. Night night lovely xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Jess, hope you get your next stone award ... infact I know you will :D. Night night lovely xx

Thank you! Really hope so :)

Morning, how are you?

Thanks. Just got go wait until 7:30pm now!! Hate the wait lol. Just hope my scales are pretty much the same as slimming worlds :)

Hehe thanks!

Pear for breakfast now waiting for lunch. Egg and cottage cheese salad I reckon!

My heart melts with my big boy! Sat watching 'something special' and copying the sign language they do! <3
ForumRunner_20140715_101019.png

Well we have a little chunky monkey on our hands! Connor now weighs 12lb 9oz at just over 5 weeks old!!

(I checked Jacob's red book and the closet to that he was 12lb 15oz but at 12 weeks old!!! Lol!)

Well we have a little chunky monkey on our hands! Connor now weighs 12lb 9oz at just over 5 weeks old!!

(I checked Jacob's red book and the closet to that he was 12lb 15oz but at 12 weeks old!!! Lol!)

Wow and I thought Oliver was chunky!!
He weighed 12lb 7oz at 6 weeks 2 days old :eek:

Aww bless him ruby was weighed last week and was 13.8lbs at 12 weeks although she looks much more if you ask me xx

Yeah he sure is big!

Started putting his 3-6month clothes in the wardrobe since he's out growing some 0-3 already :(

As for WI.... I lost 8.5lb!! (Since I missed group last week though it's only classed as 2lb in my book. But my scales I gained 6.5lb last week)

I got my 4 and half stone award back too!! :D
I'm now exactly 14lb off my lowest ever weight. This is the stone I gained from Jan13-Sept13 from night out, knee surgery and then a holiday.
Bring it on!! I'm SO focused to get to my first target :D

Yeah he sure is big! Started putting his 3-6month clothes in the wardrobe since he's out growing some 0-3 already :( As for WI.... I lost 8.5lb!! (Since I missed group last week though it's only classed as 2lb in my book. But my scales I gained 6.5lb last week) I got my 4 and half stone award back too!! :D I'm now exactly 14lb off my lowest ever weight. This is the stone I gained from Jan13-Sept13 from night out, knee surgery and then a holiday. Bring it on!! I'm SO focused to get to my first target :D Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

That's brilliant, well done you xx

Aww well done you you'll get there in no time the way your going! Xx

That's brilliant, well done you xx

Thank you both!! I set my aim to get my 6st by my birthday mid September or atleast my cousins wedding, 10th Oct... Really cannot wait to hit that!! X

Back