Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Fab loss!! I need your will power x

Wow that's amazing well done x

Thanks everyone!!

I've just been SO focused on getting back to my lowest then that 6st. As I was only half a stone away from it Jan last year but then had knee surgery, holidays and then pregnancy! So I want it sooo badly now.

Haha yeah Connor is gaining super fast. Makes me wonder if my weighloss would of been better if I breastfed! Lol. Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

eeekkk my consultant has been talking about me to his boss & head office. They're wanting my story so far and hes going to get me in the magazine & even said the paper! (wont be until they're after stories to do with pregnancy but mentioned October!)

eeekkk my consultant has been talking about me to his boss & head office. They're wanting my story so far and hes going to get me in the magazine & even said the paper! (wont be until they're after stories to do with pregnancy but mentioned October!)

Yay ! :party0011::party0011::party0011: That's brilliant news Jess ! You star ! You must be well proud of yourself ! Whoop ! :D

Kay xx

Omg that's fab! I don't do SW but I'll definitely buy that issue to read your story x

Wow well done Jess il deffo read your story xx

Yeah he sure is big!

Started putting his 3-6month clothes in the wardrobe since he's out growing some 0-3 already :(

As for WI.... I lost 8.5lb!! (Since I missed group last week though it's only classed as 2lb in my book. But my scales I gained 6.5lb last week)

I got my 4 and half stone award back too!! :D
I'm now exactly 14lb off my lowest ever weight. This is the stone I gained from Jan13-Sept13 from night out, knee surgery and then a holiday.
Bring it on!! I'm SO focused to get to my first target :D

Well done Jess your doing absolutely brilliantly xx

Aww thanks! It will be my story so far from why I joined right up to still going right through pregnancy and the loss I got afterwards ;)
Oh I can't wait! Xx

Think it makes me even more wanting to hit my targets :)

Food day been good again, red day.
B- pear

L- salmon, mangeout, babycorn & Swede.
ForumRunner_20140716_213130.png

T- Mediterranean salad bowl with ham.
ForumRunner_20140716_213138.png

Just ate a whole melon too!! :O

That's brilliant! Our consultant was telling us all about being in the mag, sounds like an amazing day out and I think you would be ace inspiration! You've done so well. Xx

I've not a clue what goes on? Just spoke about me writing the facts of my journey so far :)

Il need new clothes for the pictures!!

I've not a clue what goes on? Just spoke about me writing the facts of my journey so far :) Il need new clothes for the pictures!! Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

From what she said they literally do everything. Feed you, dress you, hair, make up the works xx

Hi Jess just catching up! Well done on your weight loss, brilliant they want your story sounds amazing

Back