Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Well I've been out since WI with no network .... I lost half A pound again.. x

Well done, it's better than on! Is it all moving around and distributing itself differently? You might be losing inches rather than weight maybe? Your pics look great though, you're def going to get there! X

Well done. A loss is a loss and it's a step in the right direction. You only had a baby two months ago and you've lost loads since then!! X

Well done on the loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done, it's better than on! Is it all moving around and distributing itself differently? You might be losing inches rather than weight maybe? Your pics look great though, you're def going to get there! X

Well done. A loss is a loss and it's a step in the right direction. You only had a baby two months ago and you've lost loads since then!! X

Well done on the loss!

Thank you. I did have that night out so a loss is amazing.. I'm just really hoping I have a better loss next week, starting to get alittle dishearted with it now so really hope it picks up... I'd understand if I was near target but I've still actually got like 5stone to go!! :/ xx

Sometimes though Jess, our bodies decide to just plateau for a while. you had some huge losses after having Connor (how is the little rascal doing and the adorable Jacob?) so maybe your body is playing catch up. Think how much better you feel, how good you look in those new clothes etc and try not to lose faith with what the scales are showing. As long as you stick with it, it WILL come off in time! Honest :)

Sometimes though Jess, our bodies decide to just plateau for a while. you had some huge losses after having Connor (how is the little rascal doing and the adorable Jacob?) so maybe your body is playing catch up. Think how much better you feel, how good you look in those new clothes etc and try not to lose faith with what the scales are showing. As long as you stick with it, it WILL come off in time! Honest :)

Yeah it's so hard. I've never just stopped with losing. Especially when I've been so good! I'm usually a 4-5lb loser with good weeks. Sometimes more!
Working out my stats from July I only really lost 2.5lb as one of the big losses was cancelled from the gain I had.

They're doing good, Connor is just over 8 weeks now!
Jacob is still amazing with him :)
Connor is due his injections on Thursday so really not looking forward to that :( hoping he will be ok!

Well done on your loss!
I find after alcohol my scales shoot up from bloat so fingers crossed you're in for a big loss next week and it's great you had a loss anyway! X

Well I'm pleased I still lost... even though I'm feeling totally rubbish about my weight, body and weightloss at the moment. I'm proud I've stuck to plan today as i usually turn to food when I'm feeling like this.*

Red day:
B- 2 sausages, bacon, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms.(2syns)
1407349015958.jpg

L- 2 bread, tuna and mayo, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and spring onions (1/2 syn & HEB)
1407349025264.jpg

snack- apple.

T-*Mince cooked with garlic and herbs, Pepper and onions. Cheese. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot. 1tbsp salad cream (1syn & HEA)
1407349034276.jpg

HEA- 30g cheddar cheese. 250ml semi skimmed milk.

HEB- 2bread from 400g loaf. Il have a peanut heaven HIFI bar tonight.*

So far 3.5syns. Il have some salt & vinegar sticks for 3syns and alpen light bar apple & sultana for 2.5syns.*

Total: 9syns.*

Last edited:
Well done for sticking to plan.
Try not up feel rubbish you still got a loss and your body dies take ages to get back to normal

Well done for sticking to plan.
Try not up feel rubbish you still got a loss and your body dies take ages to get back to normal

Thanks... Yeah I'm glad it was a loss & I'm not undoing my good work!

Has anyone tried herbal supplements? Raspberry ketones, green tea, African mango...? X

Personally I'm not a fan of supplements whether they are herbal or not, but I know Mrstores uses Slimatea which helps you 'go' you can buy it at H&B. I'm sure there is a green tea challenge on here somewhere perhaps that will give you some answers.

Your doing so well with the weight loss & IMO you really don't need any extra help xx

Morning Jess... It was Kay who suggested the slimatee... You just have one cup at night before bed... Just like a normal tea bag. I pop a sweetener in mine. You're not supposed to drink them for more than like 10 days or something... But the week I used them I lost 3.5lbs... I never ever lose that much in a week unless it's following a huge gain. Worth a try, especially if you suffer from not going to the loo... They'll definitely help in that department lol.
Hope you have a good day xx

Personally I'm not a fan of supplements whether they are herbal or not, but I know Mrstores uses Slimatea which helps you 'go' you can buy it at H&B. I'm sure there is a green tea challenge on here somewhere perhaps that will give you some answers.

Your doing so well with the weight loss & IMO you really don't need any extra help xx
I'm just that desperate to get it going again :/
I was even considering that juice plus! Can't believe I even thought about it as I know it's not good & eating normally again you'd regain. I'd starve and cost a fortune! X

Morning Jess... It was Kay who suggested the slimatee... You just have one cup at night before bed... Just like a normal tea bag. I pop a sweetener in mine. You're not supposed to drink them for more than like 10 days or something... But the week I used them I lost 3.5lbs... I never ever lose that much in a week unless it's following a huge gain. Worth a try, especially if you suffer from not going to the loo... They'll definitely help in that department lol.
Hope you have a good day xx

Morning, oh was it. Are they a tea to help you go? Or is that a added bonus? Xx

Jess just a quick pop in as I'm supposed to be working, but I wondered if your small losses are down to water retention, if so you can get some good water balance tablets from Boots, I can't remember the name but they're not too expensive, just a thought x

Hiya, not sure really. I did have really swollen legs but it went down 2weeks afterwards x

Yeah it's so hard. I've never just stopped with losing. Especially when I've been so good! I'm usually a 4-5lb loser with good weeks. Sometimes more!
Working out my stats from July I only really lost 2.5lb as one of the big losses was cancelled from the gain I had.

They're doing good, Connor is just over 8 weeks now!
Jacob is still amazing with him :)
Connor is due his injections on Thursday so really not looking forward to that :( hoping he will be ok!

Wow, eight weeks already? that's gone so quickly. Hope he was ok with his injections, its horrid isn't it, seeing their little faces screw up in disbelief at that pain. My baby grandaughter had heard third lot this week and has been a little bit off colour for a couple of days but at least they're over with for the next nine months or so.

Keep plodding on.... every little bit off is good. Even a lb a week would be over three stone in a year and you've lost loads more than that in some weeks.

Silly me thought his injections were yesterday but they're today lol
Atleast didnt miss the appointment though!!

Yeah I'm feeling abit better now, still keeping on plan. Going to start the gym too. Rob needs to move his fishing stuff out the garage then can start up again as I've a gym in there. Underneath his fishing stuff anyway!!! Lol

Silly me thought his injections were yesterday but they're today lol Atleast didnt miss the appointment though!! Yeah I'm feeling abit better now, still keeping on plan. Going to start the gym too. Rob needs to move his fishing stuff out the garage then can start up again as I've a gym in there. Underneath his fishing stuff anyway!!! Lol

Hope they go well today x

Well done keeping to plan and hopefully finding your hide and seek gym :)

Thanks. He was really good! :)
Only cried a little on the second lot x

Back