Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Ooh lovin' the new trainers. It seems daft but it really helps to get something new like that to inspire you to get going. I treated myself to some new Skechers recently, for walking mainly but they're so light and 'bouncy' that I love wearing them. I do wish I'd done measurements from the beginning but I didn't, and don't have a proper photo record either but glad to say I keep going down in clothes sizes lol.
Hope you have a good day. Its wet, windy and 'orrible here and I'm supposed to be doing boring housewife but managing to put it off reading Minis and browsing on Amazon lol. :)

Argh self sabotage yesterday!!! Why do I do this to myself??!!!

Expecting a gain for sure this week now >:mad:

There's been an awful lot of self sabotage going on on minis recently, including me... So you're not alone. Hope you've had a better day today hun xx

Well things havent been good for me lately.
Went to doctors yesterday and I've got bloods to check my thyroid & see if I'm anemic and some other bits to check but cannot remember what.
I've also got to have a scan to see if I've got placenta left over or not :(

If it's a thyroid problem then she said it can be causing a lot of the issues I've got going on. Weight gain/not losing. Mood swings, still on my star week as many say.. since I had Connor!.
So yeah I cannot wait to see what's going on....

Glad you've seen the doc and started on finding out what's going on. As you say, there could be reasons and better to know and deal with it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning.. How long will you have to wait for results? Will be so much better once they find out what's going on hun x

Yeah I went 2 weeks ago and was given tablets to help stop the bleeding but they've not worked at all so went back.
I'm on depression tablets atm for lots of reasons and she doesn't want to up them if the whole reason I went on them is related to something else. So let see!

I have bloods done soon and said results should be back by Monday.
I've got to wait for the appointment for the scan. x

Extra easy

breakfast
Grapes, nectarines, banana and yogurt.
1409168892180.jpg

Lunch
Mash, sausages, beans, onions and cheese. Broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. 2syns for sausages and 1syn for butter. & HEA
1409168937503.jpg

Tea
Spag bol & homemade garlic bread. 2syns for butter & HEB
1409168981560.jpg

Dessert
Grapes, blueberries with Muller yogurt and meringue nest. 3syns
1409169106074.jpg

Syns:-
2- sausages
1- butter
2-butter
3- meringue
6- salt & vinegar sticks. X2

Total-14

Healthy Extras
A- 30g cheddar cheese.
B- 60g wholemeal breadcake.

:( sorry it hear you've not been good lately Jess. Glad the drs are investigating. The retained products if there are any could be playing havoc with hormones in general and could be causing you not to lose weight, can trick your body into feeling pregnant and all sorts! Hope you feel better soon.. Hugs xx

Thanks ladies. I think it made things worse for me as I just bottled everything up. But now I know they may be a legitimate reason for everything! Hoping next week il have answers from the blood tests xx

Well after been up and out all day im so pleased I stuck to plan!!

Extra easy

breakfast
Banana, 2 rocky road hifi bars.

Snack
1409257030277.jpg

Lunch
Ham salad box
1409257047568.jpg

Tea
Spicy chicken pasta.
1409257163231.jpg

5 - coleslaw for lunch.(was only like a tbsp but rather over syn than under)
3.5 - spicy chicken pasta.
3 - salt & vinegar sticks
4 - sour cream and pepper popcorn.
Total- 15.5syns.

Healthy Extras
A- 250ml semi skimmed milk.
B- 2 hifi bars

Great food day Jess, considering you've been out and about today, well done x

Indeed . I do wanted to get some pastry from greggs.. then after lunch I was still starving and was tempted to buy some chips but resisted. Then bus home I went to Sainsburys to get something instead of naughty stuff in the bus station! So very pleased :)

Today il be having a red day... Gym day again too, I'm excited to get in lol. Hoping to beat my overall best today too. Which I've been writing down time/distance/calories and I've gone up loads from the first day I went in! :-D

You're sounding so positive Jess, with both your food and the gym. I must move my lazy bum and do some more exercise, you put me to shame! Have a great day and a lovely weekend. Hope the little ones are well :)

I cannot believe how well I'm doing. surprised myself lol.
I've actually kept at it for 3 weeks!!

Only hard thing is tomorrow we need to be up and setting off for 6am to robs dads. Arrive around 9am. Then we've our brothers 21st party on the night.. so going to be hard foodwise but il try my hardest to be as good as possible

Red day

Breakfast
Weetabix & banana
1409354429785.jpg

Lunch
Fry up. 2 syns.
1409354437700.jpg

Tea
Bacon Philly cheese salad and egg mayo.
1409354448080.jpg

2 - sausages
1- mayo 2tbsp
1- salad cream 1tbsp
6- 2bags salt and vinegar sticks
5- toffee crisp biscuit
Total- 15

Healthy Extras
A- 110g lightest philly cheese. / 250ml semi skimmed milk.
B-2 weetabix / 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf.

Completed my gym session. I beat my overall best tonight too :) feeling very positive.
Now Connors finished his feed I must get to sleep. Up in 5 hours to start the road trip!!

Back