Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Hes been really good. Fed a lot in the evening. 11oz in 2 hours. Then 3hours later (now) another 6oz! So lets see when he wakes again, I'm predicting 3ish. Usually does then!

Cardio gym day. Did what I usually do plus butterfly weights. Didn't beat my best distance on cardio but was still a good one.
Now I've a weekend of rest.

Tomorrow I'm at my sister's housewarming bbq, she's doing healthy sausages/chicken/skewers & I'm making burgers to take.
Then Sunday out at nandos for lunch (already planned to 6.5syns for my meal) for my birthday then to my mums for tea. Ive requested a sw pork Sunday roast so a sw day is in set :)

Excellent planning jess :)

You're doing great with the gym work xx

Indeed apart from it went wrong yesterday lol.alcohol and some cake! Now in nandos :)

had a lovely birthday. Not long home from my mums. Jacob in bed, quick tidy up,, just applied online for Jacobs school entry too!

Happy birthday Jess!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww thanks everyone. Ive had a lovely time. Now waiting for Friday to hurry up so we can go on holiday!! :)

Thank you. Were going somewhere called
Beal, Northumberland... A haven holiday for Jacob mainly :)

Well thinking of going to class tonight so it's a boost to stay on plan whilst on holiday....

I think you should go, as you say it'll be a boost for your holiday and you've been doing brilliantly so you'll have a great loss! It's whatever you think helps xx

I think you should go, as you say it'll be a boost for your holiday and you've been doing brilliantly so you'll have a great loss! It's whatever you think helps xx
Well you would think so!! I flipping gained 7lb!!!! Xx

Had your famous biscuits again this morn

View attachment 153655

Can't get enough of them yummy x

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html
I actually had them for my breakfast too :)

Those look yummy could you point me in the right direction for the recipe please? :)
Hi I've the recipe on here somewhere or this thread...
http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=344637

Well not weighed since 12th Aug + tonight I gained 7lb!! Talk about body buggered up. I've been in gym 3 times a week since a week before last WI (which I did get my bronze certificate tonight)
But then I'm still having problems afterbirth so I'm hoping it's all linked to not losing.
I've actually got a ultrasound tomorrow which I'm dreading :(

Ohh when will I start losing again???? Grr!

On a happy note... Holiday on Friday!! :)

Oh Jess it must be linked to the problems after birth. It must be horrible not knowing why and when you are trying so hard just think you are eating so healthily it has to be helping you.

Concentrate on your holiday and hopefully they fund something tomorrow.

Take care x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Oh no Jess and you've been so good hunni! :sigh: Don't give up though, all that healthy goodness must be good for your body. I hope the ultrasound shows up any problems tomorrow so you can either relax or at least, get them sorted.
Hope you can still enjoy your holiday, just relax as much as you can. x

Back