Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Yeah pretty annoyed but I'm over it. Atleast the pictures I took before starting the gym and 1 month on .. I can see my 'love handles' are not as big and my thighs seem slightly smaller and perkier bum ;) lol.

It's self catering holiday so will do a asda shop when were there and just continue SW as I would at home. Minus a few meals out.

Hope they do find something tomorrow so it will explain everything. If it doesn't then I've not a clue what's going on with me!!

Today I had red day.
Milk and cheese for heA
Oats and Pitta bread for HEB

Breakfast plus a banana custard yogurt.
ForumRunner_20140916_221739.png

Naughty and had no dinner. Wasn't hungry.

Tea. Chicken & garlic homemade pizza with salad.
ForumRunner_20140916_221746.png

Happy belated birthday Jess, sorry I missed it! And good luck with the ultrasound today, hope all goes well. Will you get the results today or at another appointment?? X

Thanks ladies. I'm on my way now. It's not at my usual hospital so pretty clueless to where I need to go lol. Hate getting the bus to places I've not been before.

My sister's watching Connor and Jacobs gone to nursery so a bit of me time even though it's not fun time for me!
I'm hoping I will find out something there and then, then maybe see doctors or something afterwards? I think it depends if they find anything. X

Yes I've got to get two buses so when I get back into the town I'm going to pop for a nice cuppa and depending the time have some lunch out before the next bus home! May as well use some of the time for me, sure my sister won't mind having Connor a little longer.

Well because of the buses I've got to wait 35mins to my appointment :/ was going to go for a coffee but this isn't like a hospital which j thought. It's more of a larger posh doctors. With dental here too... So that idea is out the window! Could of done with a coffee too.

Well they said all was clear. She saw some fluid and sounded a little surprised when she said it but I don't think it's a bad thing as didn't say anything else about it.
I've now to wait to go back to doctors in a week's time once they've sent the info back over...
Annoyed as now I have no clue what could be wrong?? Have to wait to see doc again...

I was naughty too and went and had subway for early lunch and nice coffee. Little me time before coming home :)

Oh well at least you got your me time later on, actually you were probably more relaxed afterwards to enjoy it, no? Hope your doc is helpful but for now, get into holiday mode! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yes I was kind of. Nice having a meal and coffee with no interruptions..

Up since 6 but feel great.Jacob was playing last night when I sorted laundry out and he just took himself off to bed at 6 (usual bedtime is 7) so must of been tired from nursery!
Connor slept from 10:30pm - 6am!! So good straight 7 hours sleep :D

I've had heating on since last night too so I can get washing dried. I've SO much to get done plus bedding as I've changed now so it's fresh for when were home..
So currently roasting!! Lol

That's a good long stretch for Connor :) hoping it's the first of more for you. Lol at roasting, I'm always too hot, even without heating on and sleeping on top of the duvet! I'd have to sleep in your garden hehe. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well after a naughty day yesterday I really need some good days in!!

Green day today.
Breakfast banana.
Lunch 2mug shots. And small tin sweetcorn. Really fancied sweetcorn! Lol.
Then for my tea I'm doing jacket potato, cheese beans and some side salad.

My 2 HEB I'm thinking hifi bars tonight.
HEA is 250ml milk and then will use 30g cheese on my tea.

Having 0 syns...

Well after a naughty day yesterday I really need some good days in!! Green day today. Breakfast banana. Lunch 2mug shots. And small tin sweetcorn. Really fancied sweetcorn! Lol. Then for my tea I'm doing jacket potato, cheese beans and some side salad. My 2 HEB I'm thinking hifi bars tonight. HEA is 250ml milk and then will use 30g cheese on my tea. Having 0 syns...

Good luck today food sounds good you've made me want sweet corn now lol and we haven't got any in the house !

Don't forget when you are going to the gym it is much more effective to measure inches lost and body fat percentage.. . The scales unfortunately are pretty useless when going to the gym as they do not take into account your muscle mass .
When I felt my best I actually weighed 3lbs more than I do now but I looked ten times better then than I do now because I was lean and toned.
Also I started with a personal trainer six weeks after having ruby going twice a week and after a couple of months I had so many comments saying how much weight I'd lost but in reality I think I'd only lost about 6lbs in total however my shape had completely changed .

Sorry just realised I am probably babbling but just thought I would say don't be disheartened if you are exercising a lot and the scales are not changing much. You are looking fab from your pictures and achieved so much already so stay positive and keep doing what your doing! Xxx

Back