Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Thank you! Yes I took measurements before but not checked yet... I also did front back and side pictures in my underwear so I could see properly the change instead been on clothes as depending what you wear hides it differently lol.
Well anyway I could really see a difference. My hips aren't as big. My stomach slimmer, thighs even looked a little smaller too!. So it's crazy how I've gained 7lb...

Well I had 100% day yesterday as I planned...
Now it's holiday day!! All packed last night so Rob can go in the car to work. Il be meeting him when he finishes in town and then go from there.
We live approximately 40mins from the main town so pointless Rob coming back to pick us up and then go, waste of time & fuel. Can't wait to get going!..just hope o don't forget anything I need to bring from this morning... Jacobs comfort blanket and teddies been the main and sterilizer...

Have a fantastic holiday Jess. You both really deserve it and I'm sure Jacob will have a wonderful time. Connor will just love having you both there :) enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Have a great holiday!
Glad you're seeing some good results from the gym x

Have a lovely holiday!

Thanks. Having a brill time already!

It's been fantastic. Sad it's our last night and leave in morning!

But amazingly we crazily went and bought a caravan here!!
So back in a few weeks when it's here and set up on the pitch we chose! Eekk very excited :)
Then to just rent it out is where the fun begins! Never run a caravan before lol xx

It's been fantastic. Sad it's our last night and leave in morning! But amazingly we crazily went and bought a caravan here!! So back in a few weeks when it's here and set up on the pitch we chose! Eekk very excited :) Then to just rent it out is where the fun begins! Never run a caravan before lol xx

Glad you are having a nice time, how exciting and nice to know you can return soon :)

Well we got home around 3.30pm. Was disappointed tbh as we had someone looking after the house and dogs with her kid and 2 dogs. Well all I've been doing is tidying up!!! Dog hairs all over and in cracks of sofa. A total of a bin bag full of rubbish and then found pen scribbles on our pc desk and chalk on the legs and on a chair to my dining table! Next time we shall put dogs in kennels for sure. I'm exhausted and it's not even all done. Oh and every toy of Jacobs is out in his room :(

Yes we paid her!

Well they could come with us but were out that much it wouldnt be fair on them. Plus a husky and a lab in the caravan wouldnt be fun! Lol x

Not good re the person leaving your house in a state! I don't understand how anyone could or would do that!! Hope things are cleared up and settled again now. Exciting about your own van! X

Not good re the person leaving your house in a state! I don't understand how anyone could or would do that!! Hope things are cleared up and settled again now. Exciting about your own van! X

Yes I was quite surprised she did to be honest. I'd never let my kids draw on things and just generally leave it a mess :/

Ah well downstairs is almost done. It's just washing to finish. Rob said he will do upstairs so left that for him lol.
He's home later tonight from a stag do. Sounds like they had a good time!

Having a lazy pj day with the boys today & catch up on programmes when I can in between peppa pig!! Xx

Hi hun! Hope you and your boys are well :) xx

Hi hun! Hope you and your boys are well :) xx

Hey! Yeah were doing great thanks. Jacobs starting to be a little too loving and heavy handed with Connor atm but doesn't understand bless him.
Connor is now 16 weeks today!!! Gosh it's flown. Hubby really wants to start baby rice/food now he's 4months but I've said no. Not rushing my baby to grow up lol. Hope your ok xx.

Last night off plan, need to really get back on track. So bottle of wine it is ;) lol xx

Back