Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Hi, been crazily busy lately!

Went to SW last night. I gained 5lb from my holiday (had my tea before Wi too)
Pleased with that as I so expected more!!!

Now it's a fresh start to lose as much as poss for Xmas!

Had new members talk, going to write everything down. Even already do lol. Hoping for a good loss for next week :-D

You sound eager for your new push :) 5lbs evening weigh after holiday sounds pretty good! Especially if you'd eaten. Good luck for a good 'first' week :)
How are your boys? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ah you sound nicely motivated. Have a lovely day x

You sound eager for your new push :) 5lbs evening weigh after holiday sounds pretty good! Especially if you'd eaten. Good luck for a good 'first' week :)
How are your boys? :)

Ah you sound nicely motivated. Have a lovely day x

Oh I'm so motivated!!! :)
Was at hospital with Jacob today. His bowel problems are getting better and been discharged finally... Connors not so well, he's full of cold bless him .

Today's food: red day.
2syn fryup
1412187513613.jpg

Ham salad. Whilst shopping
1412187539371.jpg

Parsnip chips, pizza topped chicken.
1412187597298.jpg

HEA: cheese for lunch, babybels for tea

HEB: 2 hifi bars.

Syns:
2 sausages
6 coleslaw at lunch (over estimated)
6.5 crisps.

I love pizza topped chicken! Oh I'm pleased to hear Jacobs getting better but poor Connor, it's horrid when babies are struggling to breathe from colds :( x

It really is! He's so snotty bless him. I gave some calpol last night as he was just so awful, you could just see he was so unwell with it.
He's much better this morning, still snotty everywhere but his happy gurgling self :) x

Think so!

Here he is, happily playing. Jacobs at nursery so been a quiet day, we went back to bed before lunch for a hour! Felt good having a sleep.

Attachments

• 1412258161717.jpg
    1412258161717.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 92
Hello there mrs determined :)
Ahh poor little baba having a cold, hope he's on the mend soon hun xx

Thanks. He's getting there. Had bath and bottle and is asleep in his bouncer. I'm sat watching peppa pig with Jacob before bedtime...

Then to cook tea! I'm starving. Lol

Just found I was in the Gazette today!
As usual papers twist words as both " quotes " are incorrect!! Never mind ;)

1412271484155.jpg

Wow what a difference Jess :) well done you! Xxx

Brill article Jess well done

Thank you. I wasn't wanting to publish yet about my journey until I hit target. But my consultant is that amazed with me he called the Gazette about it and got me in! :)
I'm hoping il go in the sw mag one day when I hit target whenever that maybe x

A big whoohoo too. Connor slept 10:30pm - 6:15am!

Yeah I thought that too :)

Another good night! 10:30pm until 5am. Think his routine is getting good :)

I so forgot to mention, jacob had his preschool injections Wednesday just gone. Rob was working so I got ny mum to come with me!
We went to shop and he chose a toy. Then when he was sat hugging my mum the way they needed him for injections in both arms, I has his toy open distracting him with what it does, the sounds etc. He was SO brave and didn't cry. He didn't eeven flinch when having them done. The nurse was quite surprised and gave him 2 stickers! X

Well done Connor for sleeping so long! And well done Jacob for being so brave! Have a good day

Back