Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Yay! Well done hun :) xxx

Well done Jess!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you everyone. I'm SO happy. I wasn't even 100% either :-[ had a few naughty meals out on the go when shopping and at hospital so I'm even more pleased. I'm really hoping this is the kickstart back to my losses again.
I'm 4lb off been back at pre pregnancy weight again. Even though I was there 2 weeks after birth! Hope I don't go over it again though. Xx

Brilliant loss, glad to hear your hard work is paying off finally xx

thanks! i was so shocked too with not been on plan all week.... im going to aim for a loss next week. Even with the wedding and christening!

Green day

B- Banana & coffee

L- beans, toast, egg, garlic mushrooms & tomatoes, 2syns
2014-10-08 11.58.58.jpg

T- tomato soup with butternut squash chips
2014-10-08 17.19.35.jpg
Healthy Extras
A- skimmed milk
B- 2 bread / 2 hifi lights,

syns-
2- butter
3- hifi light
6- hifi bar
3- melba toast

Dyjliw.. it's the wedding today! My cousin is getting married, but hes more like a brother to us so seems even more special!

I'm up getting ready for hair dressers as having my hair done there :) eeekk can't wait!!

Oh have a lovely day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Dyjliw.. it's the wedding today! My cousin is getting married, but hes more like a brother to us so seems even more special!

I'm up getting ready for hair dressers as having my hair done there :) eeekk can't wait!!

Hope you all have a fantastic day. Enjoy the pampering and hope Connor and Jacob are well behaved, well, as much as they can when they're at something where its noisy and lots of 'strangers'! It can sometimes get a bit much.
Hope the bride and groom have a wonderful day too :)

Have a good day, hope to see some pics later :)

whoa what a busy weekend!!

well wedding was fantastic,really enjoyed it.

some snaps...
DSCF0623.jpg

DSCF0641.jpg

DSCF0686.JPG

DSCF0645.jpg

then today we christened connor xx

DSCF0726.JPG

DSCF0722.JPG

Back