Jess' photo weightloss timeline...

Wit woo Jess - you look gorgeous hun and that dress is right up my street lol my sis goes mad. When we go shopping she will say oh look theres a Sheila dress - im always drawn to the leopard prints

Wit woo Jess - you look gorgeous hun and that dress is right up my street lol my sis goes mad. When we go shopping she will say oh look theres a Sheila dress - im always drawn to the leopard prints

Looking gorgeous Hun, love the outfit too :) xxx

Thank you :D Got right bargain for £7.50 in sale half price :D

Not too bad thanks, Had a good day painwise yesterday but today not so good. Trying not to drink much so i dont have to get up to pee :rolleyes: i know i shouldnt but id rather not have to with the pain! Hate clock watching too for next time for my tablets lol. xx

Doing relativity good today! feeling great as its alot of improvement since i came home. Changed my dressings earlier and its pretty good looking neat wise. The same long one as went through the same scar. 2 key holes on top of knee an about 2 inch along inner of knee. Was expecting it abit messier to be honest but its not :)

I go back to see my consultant on the 9th April so will have a look & hopefully move my brace, ATM its set at 20degrees locked. So likely be 0-30degrees movement. Not looking forward to the first slight bend of knee but its next step forward an over 2 weeks away.

Thank you for asking xx

I dont envy you with that first knee bend but, no pain no gain as they say hun. One day at a time and keeping on top of the pain, you will be back on your feet soon x

Wow jess just found this thread for the first time, you have come so far you look amazing! I know you are still on your journey but well done to you for what you have achieved so far xx (your little boy is gorgeous too btw!) x

I dont envy you with that first knee bend but, no pain no gain as they say hun. One day at a time and keeping on top of the pain, you will be back on your feet soon x
Exactly, Hubby keeps reminding me when im in pain that its not for nothing, an look forward to when il be recovered and not needing the knee brace for that leg again :D so in that case its all so worth it! Nobody likes pain though lol x

Wow.You look amazing.Well done
Thank you! x

Wow jess just found this thread for the first time, you have come so far you look amazing! I know you are still on your journey but well done to you for what you have achieved so far xx (your little boy is gorgeous too btw!) x
Hi! Its just starting to circulate alittle more now... Thank you! Im about half way give or take. But a huge difference which makes me feel great and want to continue even more.. Thanks hes my little prince! Right poser at times hehe xx

I've just read this whole thread from beginning to end, Jess you look amazing! A massive inspiration, I might start my own. Well done :) x

Hiya, just stumbled upon this thread & have to say wow! You are doing so well especially given your knee problems (hope the op goes well)
Looking through your pics is truly inspirational, you look beautiful :)

Thank you for sharing your journey x

I've just read this whole thread from beginning to end, Jess you look amazing! A massive inspiration, I might start my own. Well done :) x
Thank you for having the time to look! I would start one, i often forget how much ive changed but seeing these and updating the pictures helps me too :) xx

Hiya, just stumbled upon this thread & have to say wow! You are doing so well especially given your knee problems (hope the op goes well)
Looking through your pics is truly inspirational, you look beautiful :)

Thank you for sharing your journey x

:D Thank you! Yea been tough but thats one of the reasons why i started the weightloss... So glad i did too! Thanks for reading :) xx

Wow - you look fabulous - all the best with your knee x

Op went well thanks you two. Had it done 2weeks 3days ago and been home 1week and a day. Things are going as well as it could be. (Still bed ridden apart from going to the toilet & bed, I live downstairs at the minute.)

I pre cooked/frozen over 3 weeks worth of food so it helps me stay on plan :D Ive gained over a stone + 11lb from surgery but i know thats swelling, water, knee brace weight. Il be back at class hopefully end April when got abit more movement and the start of bending of my knee.

Cannot wait to update a 5 an half stone loss pic (i did get that few weeks ago but gained following week and didnt get a picture :( ) and my 6st im trying to get for my sons 2nd birthday. 1st June. So fingers crossed.!! xxx

Well if I ever need an incentive to keep going on my own journey I know which pictures I'll be popping back to look at! AMAZING!!!!!! If you're feeling fed up since the operation you should remember how much worse the pain would be with over 5 stone more pressure on it ;) I really hope you have kept at least one outfit from before the diet, if so you should put it on and fill it with pillows to give you a very real reminder of how much bigger you were and achieve an instant loss when pillows are removed of just how far you've come and how much you have achieved with hard work and motivation (which you have just passed on in bucket loads thanks to posting these photos). I hope you continue to recover quickly and I look forward to the next photo update!

Well if I ever need an incentive to keep going on my own journey I know which pictures I'll be popping back to look at! AMAZING!!!!!! If you're feeling fed up since the operation you should remember how much worse the pain would be with over 5 stone more pressure on it ;) I really hope you have kept at least one outfit from before the diet, if so you should put it on and fill it with pillows to give you a very real reminder of how much bigger you were and achieve an instant loss when pillows are removed of just how far you've come and how much you have achieved with hard work and motivation (which you have just passed on in bucket loads thanks to posting these photos). I hope you continue to recover quickly and I look forward to the next photo update!
Thank you so much! Yes ive got some old pants that were tight & i think ive a top stuffed somewhere in my cupboard, never thought of doing that! An yes i again didnt think how much harder things would of been, id of struggled just getting up and using crutches... Made me feel better :) thank you for your kind words..

Still over a month before (i hope) until im allowed to fully walk on leg and ditch crutches once i get full bend/movement again. Then i can get back into SW fully :) xxx

Your story is inspirational and you look fantastic well done!! x
Thank you so much.!xx

Wow just found your thread and read from start to finish. You've done incredibly well! Keep looking at the photos hun, you've come SO far and the end if the road is getting closer! Congrats on an amazing weight loss!!

Back