Jess' photo weightloss timeline...

Wow just found this and I'm falling of the wagon a bit as this just made me realise what I could do and where I'd be in a year and a half thanks so much for this x

Hi Jess hun how are you doing? x
sorry hun missed this message... il speak when your back from your holiday :) x

Wow just found your thread and read from start to finish. You've done incredibly well! Keep looking at the photos hun, you've come SO far and the end if the road is getting closer! Congrats on an amazing weight loss!!
Thank you! Its taken time BUT we can ALL do this! xx

Wow just found this and I'm falling of the wagon a bit as this just made me realise what I could do and where I'd be in a year and a half thanks so much for this x
Thanks hun, Ive fallen many times with meals out nights out, takeaways etc. Doesnt matter about that, It matters about you standing back up and continuing that gets you where you want to be :) xx

Having slight hiccup and going backwards a little with the weight loss...

But i got into size 14 none stretch dress/top so thats made me feel slim still even though ive gained about 7lb back!

May 3rd (4).jpg

Knee wise, im on 90degree bend now, (like sat in a chair) with minimum pain :) So im able to start attending SW group again this Tues. Cannot wait to go back! & Hopefully few weeks time you'l have a update of 6st loss pic ;)

That's fab all things considered! Looking great! Good luck with going back to group, you'll have that 6 stone in no time xx

That's fab all things considered! Looking great! Good luck with going back to group, you'll have that 6 stone in no time xx

Thanks! Looking forward to going back, missed my SW friends! I hope so, im so back on track nothing will stop me now! xxx

What a great attitude you have Jess its amazing and you will get that 6st award quicker than you think x

Wow, well done, you're doing amazingly well! Fingers crossed for your 6st award very soon! :) x

Thanks everyone!! :) Hoping after tues weigh in i wont be too far off to succeed by June :) xx

Well it's been a LONG time since I updated... As posted previously I had some serious knee surgery. Well all recovered, still few problems but im also pregnant.
Il be 25 weeks this Monday :)

I still havent achieved that 6st!! Lol. When I got better with my knee we went to London. Ate out a lot then went to Butlins so I ended up having 2 months off plan basicly and gained about a stone back :( then fell pregnsnt and I've gained through pregnancy too. I'm back on track and hoping to minimize the gains when possible.

I did this pic to give me a kick up the bum to show myself just because I'm pregnant doesnt mean I can get away with all the naughties!!

ForumRunner_20140213_134810.png

before sw - 5st 4lb loss - currently 24 weeks pregnant!

Last edited:
Jess you look brill hunni - the good thing is you had 8 weeks "off plan" out of the 25 you have been pregnant thats not bad at all. Something has obviously stopped you going totally off the rails and eating silly stuff so well done. x

Thank you everyone :) yes I'm 25 weeks on Monday!! Shocking how fast it's gone lol

Thanks texty hun, well I was off plan a bit before pregnancy too which is where I gained aload from holidays etc as birthday was away too then got pregnant afterwards. So the amount I've gained in total isn't all from been pregnant, luckily!!

Looking forward to keeping on plan, and especially after baby is born! That first WI will be amazing ;)

Oh wow! what a transformation!
Well done :) I hope I can post mine like this one day too! <3

Love your new profile pic :)
Thank you :) feeling very big on the pic ans it's at 35 weeks! X

Oh wow! what a transformation!
Well done :) I hope I can post mine like this one day too! <3
Thank you montse, I always thought that too when I started my journey, but it is possible :)
I've put a fair bit back on now, some before falling pregnant with having a few months off due to knee surgery and then a holiday. Then just got back on track when I was pregnant lol. So I've baby gain added ontop! But to be fair I don't feel too bad with it luckily.

Il update another pic likely when I'm due with baby so I've one last pic of me and bump, then hopefully shrinking pictures of me again :D xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back