Jessie's Slimming World Diary - A New Start!!

Tuesday 24th April

Well after a two week blow out I am back on the diet although 5 1/2lbs heavier!!!! Oh well I am putting that behind me now and looking forward, I have a mini break to Wales to look forward to, a family wedding in June and a holiday to Turkey in September. For the holiday in September i would very much like to be 10 1/2 stone so two stones to shift for then, is that possible???? Oh well I will try my best so here goes.......

Extra Easy Day

HEA - Milk
HEB - ?

Breakfast - Banana

Dinner - Mushroom and pepper omellete followed by a Mullerlite Coconut Greek yogurt (1/2 syn)

Tea - Quorn sausages (1 1/2 syns), mashed potatoe, carrots, pease, curly kale,brocolli and onion gravy (2 syns)

Total syns - 4

Last edited:
Wednesday 25 April 2012

HEA - milk
HEB - Hi Fi bar

Breakfast - Fruit

Dinner - Butternut squash soup, with loads of butternut, carrots and onions, veg stock and curry powder followed by a satsuma and a few grapes.

Snack - Mullerlite low fat greek cherry yogurt (1/2 syn)

Tea - Roast chicken, roast potatoes (done with frylight), curly kale, carrots, cauliflower maybe a small yorkshire pud (3 syns) with gravy (2 syns)

Total syns - 5 1/2

Last edited:
Hiya well dne for coming back. It's so hard getting back on track isn't it.xx

Had a bad weekend this week. I suppose I've been good for 10 weeks it was bound to happen. But really struggled to get back on track.x

Thursday 26 April 2012

RED DAY

HEA - Milk
HEB - Bread
HEB - New Potatoes

Breakfast - Mullerlight Greek cherry yogurt (1/2 syn) and a banana

Dinner - Left over roast chicken sandwiches (HEB)with some piccallili on (not sure about syns so allowing 1 as only had a dessert spoon full) with Butternut Squash Soup - yummy!!!!

Snack - Fresh pineapple

Tea - Grilled Salmon, HEB of new potatoes Carrots, cauliflower, curly kale and peas with parsley sauce (3 syns)

Snack - Fresh pineapple

Total syns - 4 1/2

Last edited:
Saturday 28th April 2012

Extra Easy Day

HEA - Milk
HEB - Bread

Breakfast - Large Bowl of pineapple and a banana

Dinner - Beans on toast (HEB) followed by another banana

Snack - Bowl of pineapple and banana

Tea - Chicken curry (3 syns)and boiled rice with a naan bread (8 syns)

Gin and tonic (6 syns)

Snack - Special K bar 5 syns

Total syns - 22!!!

Last edited:
Monday 30 April 2012

HEA - Milk
HEB - Bread
Breakfast - Large bowl of fruit salad

Dinner - Left over roast chicken made into a sandwich with picallili (2 syns - this is a guess as I am struggling to find the true syns for this) and butternut squash soup freshly made this morning

Snack - 2 kiwis and 1/2 chicken breast

Tea - Grilled salmon, new potatoes, curly Kale, carrots, cauli and peas with parlsley sauce (3 syns)

Total syns - 5 so far

Last edited:
Back