Jobs

I can do as I like as I leave my shakes, soups and flapjacks everywhere for all eventualities;-p x

Im a PA to a senior manager in a hospital so I work 8:45 - 5:00 Mon - Thur and 8:45 - 4:00 on a Friday
It have no problems with fitting it in apart from WI's where i have to convince the other girls in the office to let me out early

Though I do have the problem that everyone else in the office lives on Donuts, Sweets, Biscuits , Choccie bars and when i finish im going to have to resist them!

Im a PA to a senior manager in a hospital so I work 8:45 - 5:00 Mon - Thur and 8:45 - 4:00 on a Friday
It have no problems with fitting it in apart from WI's where i have to convince the other girls in the office to let me out early

Though I do have the problem that everyone else in the office lives on Donuts, Sweets, Biscuits , Choccie bars and when i finish im going to have to resist them!

Oh same here :(

lol xx sorry crusty! x

I'm a teacher so work term time. I have a flapjack for my lunch so easy to eat and no preparation.

x

i work in an office and the lady i sit next to has just started CD too so its good we help each other out but there is ALWAYS sausage rolls pasties doughnuts and danishes in the kitchen for everyone to help themselves, like at least 3 times a week and seeing it sitting there is so hard to resist but saying that the ppl i work with know were both on diets and are very good! and would tell us off if we ate haha xxx

I work for the Council as a Revenues & Benefits officer, but I usually work from home ( unless I'm in court ) , so I could have the shakes whenever ( and no colleagues eating cakes, chocolate near me to worry about ! )

Hi Lottie, I was a Mac CNS until December and now I manage 2 Mac Info&Support centres in 2 Hosps. The WRVS Tea bar is directly opposite us and the smell of bacon sarnies and toast etc is a KILLER!! :eek: I've told all the lovely ladies there that I'm on the diet, so they don't offer me stuff like they're always doing. One of my colleagues started on it the same day as me, which will be a big help. Wy don't you take the soup sachets to work and treat it just like "Cup-A-Soup" The other manager is a size 10 and always has C-A-S for lunch and no-one comments! (this is probably why she's nice and slim as well) I always find a grateful patient gives me chocs etc as soon as I try to lose weight, so I'm not going to open them and will take them to the local charity shop for them to sell. That way everyone benefits!
Good luck and love from Cathy xx

I start work at 2pm so have my first shake at around 12:20pm, then my second on my lunch break at 5:20pm (I have to run down to my car and drink the thing in secret) and then one just after I get home at 10:20pm. Works out fine for me to be honest :)

I am fortunate enough to be my own boss and my office is 30 seconds from my house! So I anytime I want a shake I just come home! :D lol xox

Im a Finance Manager & work between 8:30 & 6ish (depending on how much i have to do).
When i was on LT, i drank the first shake in the car on the way to work, the 2nd in my office & the 3rd at home after the kids were in bed.
That way, i didnt have to explain to have my staff what i was doing!

Im gonna do the same thing when i start CD on Monday.

The weekends were tougher tho as i was'nt at work or in a routine. Just gotta keep busy.......

I'm a social worker and i have the first on the way to work, in the morning, next around mid afternoon in the car and the next in the evening...we have a no food at desk policy so its fine til i go in the kitchen where there's always nosh :sigh: then i grab a coffee and run out again !!

I'm an education officer for the council. I'm out and about a lot so fit in the shakes ok - I do forget them sometimes though! Also - I don't like them as much in a shaker as when I make them at home using a blender. I have to swig them back as though they're medicine so I try to drink them in private.

Back