Joe sausages..

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Im making my first order on wed 31st.. me, my wifey and my SIL are all going in on an order to get free delivery..

just a quick Q, any meats in perticular that any of you highly recommend? - also, im loving the idea of chinese style chicken steaks, but am i getting my hopes up about this place a little too high? LOL or should i be ordering more :p xxxx

i love the peppered steak and chicken but it is all really nice.if any my least fav would be the chinese flavoured stuff but thats just my taste and i still eat it x

The sausages and beef burgers are really nice. I werent to fussed on the chinese chicken. I donot for one minute regret ordering and still have a few bits in the freezer. Enjoy :)

Ooh Ferny all the stuff I've tried so far is delish!! My fave squasages are the chilli and garlic ones, but they're all nice, and I lurved the chicken steaks in pepper sauce and also the pork and chilli burgers- dh and I had them as part of our brekkie t'other day and they went down well!! Enjoy!X

I've only tried the pork sausages so far and they are fab - for syn free! My freezer STINKS of garlic from the others I have...

Everything I've had is gorgeous and my fiancee, who is a real meat eater, is in heaven since we discovered Joes. Think the beefburgers and the chilli and garlic sausages are my favourite so far, but I'm hopefully going today to the shop to try some others (and I've pork and mustard sausages defrosting for tea tonight as well!)

Back