Joes Cocktails Syn Values Please!

CurvyKaren

Silver Member
Please help! I'm looking for the syn value of:

"Joes Cocktails Raspberry & Rhubarb Vodka Punch"

They're a 250ml can from tesco and delicious! : / x

1 syn per 20 calories hun xx

1 syn per 20 calories hun xx

Thanks for your reply. I remember the 20 calorie to 1 syn rule but there's literally no nutritional information on the can at all?

Can anyone check the slimming world site please? I don't sign up until I get paid :( x

Wait a minute is this Karen? It's timna lol xx

Ha! That's random Timna! Of all the people to see... It's someone I know!

Thanks for checking :)

x

I know how strange! The reason I realised it was you was the cat on the picture lol had a look on syns online and can't find anything :( how you getting on with slimming world? Xx

I know how strange! The reason I realised it was you was the cat on the picture lol had a look on syns online and can't find anything :( how you getting on with slimming world? Xx

I know! That's hilarious that it clicked when you saw the cat! I think everyone on Facebook knows about my cats...!!

Errr... Well this is my first week. Just following it. Not paying for the classes. I lost 9lb. I've had a really stressful week though - one of the hardest I've had in my life.

My best friend miscarried last Tuesday - terrible time and then money problems... Mine and robs car were both broken and we had to get those fixed... The 9lb was probably through stress too.

I have a diary on here which of course you're welcome to read - it documents from when I started seriously losing weight in 2011 but I'd prefer if you kept it to yourself (not that you're gonna announce it on Facebook...!) but I speak honestly in it as I do think I have some problems with food.

How you going with it? x

I know! That's hilarious that it clicked when you saw the cat! I think everyone on Facebook knows about my cats...!!

Errr... Well this is my first week. Just following it. Not paying for the classes. I lost 9lb. I've had a really stressful week though - one of the hardest I've had in my life.

My best friend miscarried last Tuesday - terrible time and then money problems... Mine and robs car were both broken and we had to get those fixed... The 9lb was probably through stress too.

I have a diary on here which of course you're welcome to read - it documents from when I started seriously losing weight in 2011 but I'd refer if you kept it to yourself (not that you're gonna announce it on Facebook...!) but I speak honestly in it as I do think I have some problems with food.

How you going with it? x

Aw sorry to hear you've had such a bad week :( your poor friend it must be get breaking for her :(

9 pound is fantastic reckon I'd chop my arm off for that lol I'm doung better at the minute got my head back in the game! Lost 3 and 1/2 stone on my last go (had lost about a stone before joining) got to 12st 8 and then I started messing about and not sticking too it went from slimming pills to weight watchers and now back to slimming world :) defo the best way to do it! Lost a stone so far this time round out a bit on at Xmas but think I've got that off now, can't get weighed till next week though so not official yet!

I've got a diary too if you want to have a little look I'm obsessed with taking pictures of food I'm a weird one!

Will have a look for yours now, don't worry wouldn't dream of saying anything on Facebook! Cabt totally relate to problems with food, am only just realising the habits I have and actually thinking before I eat!

Good luck this week the way your going you'll have a stone off in no time! This site is fab for staying on track and keeping motivated, ppl are so nice :) x

Aw sorry to hear you've had such a bad week :( your poor friend it must be get breaking for her :(

9 pound is fantastic reckon I'd chop my arm off for that lol I'm doung better at the minute got my head back in the game! Lost 3 and 1/2 stone on my last go (had lost about a stone before joining) got to 12st 8 and then I started messing about and not sticking too it went from slimming pills to weight watchers and now back to slimming world :) defo the best way to do it! Lost a stone so far this time round out a bit on at Xmas but think I've got that off now, can't get weighed till next week though so not official yet!

I've got a diary too if you want to have a little look I'm obsessed with taking pictures of food I'm a weird one!

Will have a look for yours now, don't worry wouldn't dream of saying anything on Facebook! Cabt totally relate to problems with food, am only just realising the habits I have and actually thinking before I eat!

Good luck this week the way your going you'll have a stone off in no time! This site is fab for staying on track and keeping motivated, ppl are so nice :) x

Yeah - people were great when I started up the diary and I had loads of hints and tips of stuff I was doing. I lost 3 stone exactly - that was a fight to get to that last pound or two but I managed it before I just couldn't cope with it. It was mentally draining me.

I've never tried slimming tablets but the thought of it does kinda scare me.

This time around I'm determined. I'm far heavier than you and I don't want to pregnant at this weight - it would kill me and my knees! But I do want children so that's what's spurring me on.

I've subscribed to your diary so I can keep an eye on your crazy food photos! I put photos of anything on! x

Yeah - people were great when I started up the diary and I had loads of hints and tips of stuff I was doing. I lost 3 stone exactly - that was a fight to get to that last pound or two but I managed it before I just couldn't cope with it. It was mentally draining me.

I've never tried slimming tablets but the thought of it does kinda scare me.

This time around I'm determined. I'm far heavier than you and I don't want to pregnant at this weight - it would kill me and my knees! But I do want children so that's what's spurring me on.

I've subscribed to your diary so I can keep an eye on your crazy food photos! I put photos of anything on! x

Slimming tablets are evil worse thing I've done and I ordered them off some dodgy website! Got heart palpitations and felt anxious constantly so silly but I felt desperate at the time!

Part of the reason I'm back is kind of the same thing, I've got polycystic ovaries so conceiving could be a problem and I know if I was at a lower weight it would be easier! Also if I do have problems and need fertility treatment a lot of the time they won't consider ppl overweight :( so hopefully ill get my bmi down this year!

Also would quite like the fit into my "skinny" clothes again lol

If you ever need any support, someone to rant to or help with syns etc. I'm the girl for you lol

I use the app so can't see stats or links but think I've found your diary will subscribe now :) xx

Slimming tablets are evil worse thing I've done and I ordered them off some dodgy website! Got heart palpitations and felt anxious constantly so silly but I felt desperate at the time!

Part of the reason I'm back is kind of the same thing, I've got polycystic ovaries so conceiving could be a problem and I know if I was at a lower weight it would be easier! Also if I do have problems and need fertility treatment a lot of the time they won't consider ppl overweight :( so hopefully ill get my bmi down this year!

Also would quite like the fit into my "skinny" clothes again lol

If you ever need any support, someone to rant to or help with syns etc. I'm the girl for you lol

I use the app so can't see stats or links but think I've found your diary will subscribe now :) xx

Aww well thank you very much Timna. If you ever want to talk or want some food inspiration then you're welcome to message me - even on Facebook.

Ill be stopping by your diary to check on your progress - I only do it on the app too. It's easy peasey!

I've just waxed my eyebrows and Tash so I'm set to see the world again! Speak soon! x

Thanks for your reply. I remember the 20 calorie to 1 syn rule but there's literally no nutritional information on the can at all?

Can anyone check the slimming world site please? I don't sign up until I get paid :( x

Thats where google comes in hun - you can find the nutritional info on pretty much anything by googling :)

Thats where google comes in hun - you can find the nutritional info on pretty much anything by googling :)

Sorry if ive made myself inclear but I've looked in google - the only Information is the size and the units it contains.

I'm more than aware that I can check there and that's why I asked if someone could check the Slimming World website - never mind - my friend above has.

Thanks

Back