Join me In 'The Christmas Challenge'!

lol! I joined the October Wii Fit Challenge thread and its making me use wii fit quite a lot! I thank the wii fit this week for my weight staying the same after a wedding, chinese take out, Italian take out, pizza and chips, lot of wine and it's the time of the month! I should have put about 4lb on! I like to use free step coz I can watch telly at the same time and super hula hooping!

Yey well done honey!!!!!!!! Its 2.30am and I've just done an hour and a half on the wii fit I've gone mad!xxxx

Ooooooh COUNT ME IN!!! This sounds like its just what I need! My plan is to get to at the most 11 stone (154lbs) by christmas/dec 31st and at the most size 12-14!

This means that from my current weight I will need to lose 1st 7lbs (23lbs)!
Fingers crossed for all of you! Im sure we can do it =D

xxx

On the wii at 2.30??!! Your mad!!! Well I had my weigh in tonight and lost a lb so I achieved my 2 stone :D Only another 4 stone to go!!!! :eek:

Might have to have a look at that wii challenge!! Really need to start using mine!!!

Katie xx

Oh and well done Halleous!!!! And welcome Princess Jazmine!!

xx

Ooooooh COUNT ME IN!!! This sounds like its just what I need! My plan is to get to at the most 11 stone (154lbs) by christmas/dec 31st and at the most size 12-14!

This means that from my current weight I will need to lose 1st 7lbs (23lbs)!
Fingers crossed for all of you! Im sure we can do it =D

xxx

Welcome to the group! Use the group anyway you need to reach your goal, we are a friendly bunch!x

Well done KTBryony! Yep, I'm like a women possessed at the mo with the wii fit! I set myself goal of 12 hours on it in October I'm at 9 hours 30 mins at the mo! I love it but must admit I'm aching!

I lost 1lb this week which I'm pleased with coz not been doing diet properly. Hope all ok xxxxx

I must get back on the Wii fit! I must admit my exersize isn't too great at the moment! I really should start again!

I just do'nt like doing it when anyone is around . . . I go all embarrased! I should start going on at like 1am like you tee hee!!!

xxx

Lol! Yes you should! I don't let my fiance see my stats or the little fat mii but once I'm past those screens I put free step on and we'll watch a rugby match or programme together while I do step!Works really well and coz you are just going up and down its not embarassing! Needless to say I don't let him watch me hula hooping ha ha!

wahoo 4.5lb loss this week!! god knows how but who cares!!! sooo happy! only half a pound to go till i get to my pre pregnancy weight! but yet a long way to go till i get to my target!! how has the week gone for all you other ladies? xxx

I put on 1lb this week =( bad times!!!
But I did a mammoth walk up a local mountain sunday so hopefully this should help me lose next week!

I did fall off the wagon a bit today though . . . going through a bit of a bad patch where i am getting bored of counting what I eat etc. I need some new motivation!

Also I am not noticing a difference of my weight loss when i look in the mirror which can also be a bit disheartning!

keep smiling though =)

wahoo 4.5lb loss this week!! god knows how but who cares!!! sooo happy! only half a pound to go till i get to my pre pregnancy weight! but yet a long way to go till i get to my target!! how has the week gone for all you other ladies? xxx

Wow that's amazing, well done! Have a think how you did it coz I would love to know! My weigh in tomorrow, will let you know but not hopeful I don't feel different :(

I put on 1lb this week =( bad times!!!
But I did a mammoth walk up a local mountain sunday so hopefully this should help me lose next week!

I did fall off the wagon a bit today though . . . going through a bit of a bad patch where i am getting bored of counting what I eat etc. I need some new motivation!

Also I am not noticing a difference of my weight loss when i look in the mirror which can also be a bit disheartning!

keep smiling though =)

I know exactly what you mean. I was noticing a change in the mirror which was spurring me on, now I don't notice anything and I feel like nothing happening, even though it must be. I haven't had a take away this week which I usually have after weigh in and I've worked really hard on the wii and not been eating as much as usual but feel no different so dreading weigh in tomorrow. I want the weight off faster than it is happening and its getting me down. Glad I've got people to talk to tho, makes a big difference xxxxx

Sorry guys been away all weekend, didn't have internet.Well only lost half pound on Thursday was gutted coz I'd worked so hard. Completely lost it this week, eaten loads at cousin's wedding at weekend and just found out my boyfriend got a new job on a boat and not coming home for 3 months. I just want to sit and comfort eat I'm miserable and dreading weigh in coz its gonna make me more depressed. x

Hi all its been a while i have had a bad coupe of weeks my nana died suddenly and iv been all over the place so starting again today xx
Not going to weigh in tonight though as i am not home til tomorrow so i wont know what damage iv done but if im good this week it might not be too bad next weigh in x

Aw sorry to hear that hun, thoughts are with you. My weight loss going terrible, completely lost it. Need to sort it out.
We are hear if you need us xxxx

emma sorry to hear your weigh loss isnt going to plan i dont know if it will help but looking through peoples before and after pics really motivates me x

Back