Joined Slimming world 8 weeks ago

8868dee

hello everybody,

my name is denise bullingham and i joined slimming world in gloucester uk 8 weeks ago. i have lost so far 1 stone and an looking forward to weigh in on saturday.

i have tried various diets and stuff in the past but nothing seemed to work and my weight crept up to 11 and half stone and at only 5ft 3 it was time i did something about it.

since then i have never looked back . i am having surgery in 4 weeks time of my fallopian tubes and my bmi needs to be under 25 which i hope it will fingers crossed x

Last edited:
hi hun and welcome and good luck.
what r u having done on your tubes hun. i was ttc for 5 years and had varoius tests and a couple of opts and they never said anything about lowering my bmi but things have probably changed.
good luck hun

hiya michelle,

thanks for replying to my thread. im having a laparotomy to open my fallopian tubes as they are blocked and have scarring around them from previous surgery when i was a child. we have been ttc now for 4 years so hopefully the wait will be over soon.

isee that u joined sw just before me and we have lost around about the same well good for us eh? i am starting to feel it more now which is nice i just hope it continues to drop off#
hope you are well

You are doing really well and seem to be in the zone. Good luck with your op and with the rest of your weightloss

((( ))) hope all goes well hun and i look forward to hearing your bfp i know the pain off ttc all to well but i know its hard to believe when u have your little one in your arms its worth every minute.

yes it is a very painful journey but i will get there lol.
thanks for all replies you have been very welcoming x

good morning all,

i have the dreaded wegh in tomorrow and im kinda nervous as i had two totally relaxing days last weekend where i kinda ate a bit more then i should of ice cream and crisps as i went out for a meal so it will be interesting if i have had a gain but i have been good all the rest of the week. if i have then i will just go and be a good girl this week. i wont mind if i STS but we will see

well i lost half pound last saturday but i am totally ok with that as that week i went out with my hubby as he was home from navy and had an ice cream and loads of chocolate ssauce so i hoped to gain but i still lost so im ok with it.

just had me weekly weigh in and i lost half a pound again this week. and although im pleased i havent had a gain since week 4 im feeling a little deflated but i am being more stict with myself and im even going to start weighing my milk again as i think that is t he main cause but hopefully i will have lost a pound next week then i will have my club ten.

Good luck everyone for the coming week ahead

hi all

well i thought i had a good week last week but i STS so am little deflated but im keeping going lol
good luck for next week all

hi louise i did have a great week this week i lost 2.5 pounds and i got my club ten and am in the stone lower so am very happy indeed.

going to los angeles on holiday tomorrow so wont be bk until next week but have a fab week all xx

Back