Joined slimming world last thurs,

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bouncybikergirl, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. bouncybikergirl

bouncybikergirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world extra easy
    Hi all,
    Im Liz I joined a club last thurs and following the extra easy slimming world diet. I really need to stick to this as I hate how I look.
    Apart from losing half a stone since new yrs just by cutting back,Ive still got about 3 stones to lose.
    My baby weight never went and ten yrs later and numerous diets its still there.

My other half is a big loud lorry driver and loves eating junk food and takeaways
    SW is gonna take a bit of getting used to as the last diet i did was the cambridge one -3 shakes a day- so u can imagine i feel like im gorging myself with this free food.
    I have my size 12 motorbike leathers to get in as when we go out on the other halfs bike im usually in jeans and my leather jacket. I want to feel like me again :)
    so thats me guys I love food and cooking, hope this extra easy is as easy as it needs to be
    Last edited: 22 March 2011
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.